Day # 1 for wed.2/13/13

Options
Hi everyone! Did my final measurements and weight for the forty days ahead and as promised I will post them here... it ain't pretty!

Weight= 169.5 (a 3.5 lb. loss since joining mfp on 2/9/13!)
Bust= 41"
Waist= 40"
Hips= 43"
Thighs 24" Gosh! I am a BOX! I have let myself go for so long, I've become a box! AUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Calves= 15.5"
Arms= 13.5"

I locked myself away with the stereo blasting (would you believe, Disco music from the 70's?) and danced my butt off (I hope! LOL) for 20 minutes. Doesn't sound like much but for me and my sedentary ways it was a killer workout!

Food intake was not too bad but skipped brkfst/ Cals a bit low/ still not getting in adequate fiber/ AND had very little water today.
Plan for Thurs.... have a high fiber brkfst/ get in at LEAST 6 cups H2O.
Hope you all are on your way and taking this challenge seriously... A LOT can happen in 40 days! Let's make it happen! It would be cool to report weight losses and inches lost at the end of the challenge and add them all up for a total for the whole group. Wishing you all the very best and looking forward to meeting/ sharing successes, stumbles, and getting that boost we all need from time to time... BLISS TO ALL.

Replies

• amsthegreat
    amsthegreat Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Your measurements are not all that bad! But at the end of this challenge I think you will see some great results. :)
  • faunae17
    Options
    You are doing awesome already!! I walked the halls at work for 20 mins in the middle of the day. I am new at the mfp and have to try to figure out the calories I burned. I like the idea of locking up the room with music.