part 2

Options
kamiAK
kamiAK Posts: 100 Member
do you think that you should be able to do the first level all the way though without any problems before moving to the next level? Saturday i will be on day 10 i am still doing mostly the modified versions of the routine, so i am wondering if i should move on or stay longer on the first part

Replies

• JFP77
    JFP77 Posts: 50
    Options
    do you think that you should be able to do the first level all the way though without any problems before moving to the next level? Saturday i will be on day 10 i am still doing mostly the modified versions of the routine, so i am wondering if i should move on or stay longer on the first part

i think perhaps you should stay at level 1 yes as its 30days we are all saying 10days per level however jillians advice is to move on once you are ready and if you dont feel you are yet as long as it is still hard you should still get the results you want
  • kamiAK
    Options
    thanks for your feedback ~smiles~
  • kamiAK
    Options
    only one comment?
  • insane5150
    insane5150 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    You can always give level 2 a whirl.... everyone is different, some of the exercises might be easier to you. I'd say give it a shot & push yourself to the limit. Good luck & great job completing 10 days!
  • Tootce01
    Tootce01 Posts: 184
    Options
    I moved to level 2 still doing modified versions and I am still modifying in level 2, not sure that I should have moved on but decided I will push thru the first 30 days and start it again, improving each 30 days. After I feel like I got the 30 day shred down and lord knows how many months that will take me, I am going to move to ripped in 30 and start all over again!

I was dreading level 2 myself but I am actually enjoying it!

Keep up the good work!
  • kamiAK
    Options
    thanks ladies
  • LaSutopia
    LaSutopia Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    Yea I agree with level 2 being more fun. Some of it is easier for me than level 1, just depends on the move. I do not like the twist jump things but If I remember right, I think the rest is pretty cool.........and yes I do the modified on all levels. I think you have to be REALLY in shape to follow Natalie. And 1 week or 10 days of level 1 is not going to get you there. You might can do some of the moves with her..like i can do the lunges and crunches with her but the push ups? HECK NO. And I don't see myself doing them with her like ever...ok maybe if I trained for several months lol. So don't let it hold you back just cause you are doing the modified. Try level 2 modified and see how you feel. If you think it's to much you can always switch back :) I think Im going to do level 2 tomorrow as well.