Mexican lasagna

Options
MissySchwab
MissySchwab Posts: 529 Member
1 and half pounds cooked one of the following(lean hamburger,ground turkey,shredded beef,diced chicken)
1 large jar favorite heat of salsa
1can cheddar cheese soup
2 cans cream of mushroom i use 98% fat free
cheese I used colby
flour tortillas

mix together soups and salsa in a bowl in a sprayed baking dishes 13 by 9 add enough of the soup mixture to coat the bottom well
then add meat to soup mixture,next layer the toritalls in a single layer and then top with soup/meat mixture,repeat till pan is full ending with soup mixture

Bake at 350 for 3o to 40 minutes then top with cheese and bake till cheese is melted 5 to 10 minutes.let rest 6 to 10 minutes before cutting into squares and serving.Makes enogh for 2 meals for 4 people

Replies

• pugandchips
    Options
    Sounds yummy. I once had a lot of zucchini (if you live in the South, you understand how friends or strangers can drop off their surplus in anyone's car where the windows are left open!) that I had chopped up to freeze for breads, etc. My kids HATED the stuff, but I got tired of freezing it all, so put a cup or more into my lasagna dish, served it for supper without saying a word, and the all raved about it. It was an easy way to sneak in those veg.s that they didn't like the sound/look/etc. of. :)
  • MommyLovesHerFurBabies
    Options
    This sounds delicious!