Panera Bread

Options
fitnessbugg
fitnessbugg Posts: 141 Member
I saw this on another forum and so I am reposting a link here so that no one misses it. Panera has a "hidden menu" that looks to be paleo-friendly just going by the descriptions listed. Does anyone have any more information?

http://mypanera.panerabread.com/articlestips/article/access-into-paneras-hidden-menu?fb_action_ids=4960029352206&fb_action_types=og.likes&fb_source=timeline_og&action_object_map={"4960029352206":291584690944476}&action_type_map={"4960029352206":"og.likes"}&action_ref_map=[]

Replies

• njdoll
    njdoll Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    They look pretty good. Sent it to my husband who needs good options when he eats on the go at work.
  • ahviendha
    ahviendha Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    oh my gosh thank you so much! i love panera but their food is full of breads.
  • kendra_77
    kendra_77 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Wow that is awesome - thanks so much for sharing!
  • ajourney2beme
    ajourney2beme Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Nooo I just went to panera bread for lunch! This could have been so useful! lol! Ah well, next time I guess! Thanks for the info!
  • MissXFit13
    MissXFit13 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Wow, those meals look delicious! Why is that the "Hidden Menu"? All people should be eating this way! Not out of those nasty bread bowls. Sheesh!!
  • spirit80
    spirit80 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Great info thanks.... I was there a couple days ago....
  • nicoleh08
    nicoleh08 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I found this online last week and was so excited! I had the Power Chicken Hummus Bowl this week and it was FANTASTIC!
    I'm so glad they have these options now! :)
  • hilliardjoe
    hilliardjoe Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Wow, those meals look delicious! Why is that the "Hidden Menu"? All people should be eating this way! Not out of those nasty bread bowls. Sheesh!!

Probably because they are a "bread" company and don't want to taint their image until they see how the hidden menu does.
  • mommyz722
    Options
    They have the hidden menu because they want to see how many people pay attention to social media. This is what I was told, They want to know if people actually pay attention. I have ordered off the menu and it is WONDERFUL!!!!! I really wish that it was not hidden though! The steak/egg bowl is yummy! Happy eating!
  • goad4you
    goad4you Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I had the Mediterranean chicken salad last weekend and it was delicious. I really wanted to try the steak and egg breakfast bowl but it was lunch time and they wouldn't let me order it. It was a little bit of a hassle to order off the hidden menu but the cashier was really helpful.
  • Melany502
    Melany502 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Oh yum!! I may have to go this week.
  • idauria
    idauria Posts: 1,037 Member
    Options
    This is great info! I rarely eat at Panera because there really isn't anything on the menu I can eat.
  • shelleycc
    Options
    Wow! Now I regret ignoring this thread for so long! I was just sort of naturally averse to a thread entitled "Panera Bread". <chuckle>

The "hidden" menu items look scrumptious. It's good to know that if I am starving far from home, I could drop in Panera for a nice bite.
  • cmain11699
    cmain11699 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Thank you for posting!
  • caribougal
    caribougal Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    This is great and terrible news!

I have a Panera gift card languishing in my wallet. Now I can use it!

But, when that runs out, I'll be spending too much money on these yummy looking dishes. I was worried that the salads would still have bad dressings, but nope. Lemon and EVOO. Sweet!

And my kids like Panera... they ask for the "half coffee shop, half restaurant" place.
    In fact, I might go today for lunch and spend that card!
  • Mrs_Duh
    Mrs_Duh Posts: 263
    Options
    Thank you so much for posting!
  • sugarcrystal8
    sugarcrystal8 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    How freakin' awesome! thanks for this! I eat there at least once a week but now I have more options than just the regular salads!
  • KellyUVA
    KellyUVA Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Omg, this is freakin awesome! There is a Panera right next to my office!
  • bostonwolf
    bostonwolf Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    oh my gosh thank you so much! i love panera but their food is full of breads.

You can get grilled chicken and steak salads there that are quite tasty and can be ordered to be paleo-compliant.