*Sigh* Day 7.

Options
xoInsanity
xoInsanity Posts: 62 Member
So, I have a VERY sick 6 month baby girl who just wants her mommy (I don't mind of course). However, I'm exhausted. I usually allow myself one 'rest' day of not working out, so today could be my rest day, but then again I feel crappy because I'm not sore and I could pull through it I'm just too tired to do it.. Don't know what to do :(

Replies

• cindylmanly
    cindylmanly Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    It's 20 mins Hun! Just do it. You'll be glad you did!!!!
  • insane5150
    insane5150 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Day 7 is now complete. First time doing it early morning, & i must say the i like it better than the afternoon. Only 3 more days left of level 1... nervous about level 2.... just have to keep pushing.

XoInsanity, did you get it done?
  • cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,435 Member
    Options
    Day 7 done!
  • tcs1012
    tcs1012 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I will need to double up tomorrow since I couldn't do anything today. I have somehow picked up a stomach virus and I don't think jumping around will help my situation today. Has anyone else done two sessions on the same day?
  • xoInsanity
    Options
    Sadly I didn't - I was up until midnight with my little one poor baby has inflammation in her airways so I have to give you nebulizer treatments but she's a little better today I got to do my workout. Thank you all for the encouragement though, I really wish I could've done it but my little one comes before me and she just wanted her momma lol.
  • DennyCakes
    Options
    I had to skip day 7 as well. My knees were KILLING me!! I must have done something wrong on day 6 because even bending my knees to sit down on the couch was painful. I didn't think it was the best idea to workout today. However, I feel horrible skipping a day, should I have worked through the pain?? :ohwell:
  • ewalker160
    ewalker160 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Day 7--- CHECK!
  • xoInsanity
    Options
    I had to skip day 7 as well. My knees were KILLING me!! I must have done something wrong on day 6 because even bending my knees to sit down on the couch was painful. I didn't think it was the best idea to workout today. However, I feel horrible skipping a day, should I have worked through the pain?? :ohwell:

No, your body needs a rest day, especially if you were in a lot of paid - so you're fine! :)
  • pab88
    pab88 Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Day 7 done late but done.
  • felcandy
    felcandy Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    its day 7 for me.... starting level 2, because i am just so ridiculously bored with level 1... anyone else doing level 2?
  • DennyCakes
    Options

No, your body needs a rest day, especially if you were in a lot of paid - so you're fine! :)

I took 2 rest days because my knees were not in any condition to doing anything yesterday either!! Got day 7 done today though!! :smile:
  • LaSutopia
    LaSutopia Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    its day 7 for me.... starting level 2, because i am just so ridiculously bored with level 1... anyone else doing level 2?

Im there with you...I did day 7 of level 1 today as well. I missed sat and sun..so I started back to day. I am so tired of level 1 as well so I was just thinking that I might do level 2 tomorrow..I have tried it before so I know what to expect. I was planing on doing 10 days of each but I have a feeling I am going to need more days on 2 and 3 anyway. So lets do level 2 tomorrow and then chat about it:)