Hi!

Hi all from Joplin, MO! I just saw this group and this is exactly what I do usually WATP *Walk away the pounds* which is great you can really feel the burn. I'm hoping to loose around 50lbs and will enjoy hearing from others who join this group!

Replies

• 2essie
    2essie Posts: 2,866 Member
    Hello

Just joined this group. I have been doing 30 day shred and Leslie Sansone 5 mile walk. Loving it.
  • joanmarienana
    joanmarienana Posts: 69 Member
    Hi everyone!
    I have been using exercise DVDS , (well actually started with VHS) for close to 20 years now, especially to get me through the winters when I can't ride my bike for cardio.
    I especially like strength training workouts by Cathe Friedrich, and do some of the Supreme 90 workouts. I've started to really enjoy Hiit cardio workouts and rebounding , love to use the stability ball, & kettlebell workouts are fun! I also love yoga, and try to do a long routine every week.
    For me, the key is variety so that I don't get bored & stick with it!
    Since joining this site, I've realized that there are a lot of great free Workouts on Youtube, that I have yet to try!
    I start most every day with exercise and it really boosts my mood!
    Looking forward to chatting with other at-home exercisers!
    Best wishes!
    Joan
  • Good Job Girl. I walk all day at my job, up and down stairs and you are right it does work to keep moving.
  • amberpitz
    amberpitz Posts: 103 Member
    I have so many workout videos....its just easier buying them than actually using them..lol. I also have wii fit and so many other wii fitness games. I have been working on some of those. I wouldnt mind doing a workout video or game with someone on here..we can make goals and workout and log. If anyones interested let me know and we can see if we have any of the same videos or games or just do different ones with some kind of goal in mind :) Message me and let me know. Sounds like fun!
  • Tina2Cats
    Tina2Cats Posts: 493 Member
    I have 5 Jillian Michaels dvd's: 30 Day Shred (I did this already), RI30 (I have yet to do), 6Week 6Pack (I am currently doing right now). Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism and Yoga Meltdown. I have tried the last two and like them as well.

I have Leslie Sansone's Walk off the Pounds: A Mile Each Day and Walk it off and Tone it up(I think that's what it's called) where she uses a band with her miles. I also have Anyone Can Do Pilates which I love. Leslie's pilates dvd can be found on amazon.com I love Leslie; she is encouraging, motivating and upbeat.

I like Peggy Cappy's 'Yoga For the Rest of Us' series. Anyone can do her yoga She teaches yoga to seniors and all age groups. Her dvd's are on amazon and probably youtuble as well. Beginners can benefit from her yoga.

http://www.peggycappy.net/
  • lindz221
    lindz221 Posts: 32 Member
    Hey there!!
    My name is Lindsay, I'm 31 and I'm really excited about this group! I'm basically working out solo, except for my MFP pals. I'm looking to get down to 165 from 219 right now. I use Zumba and Hip Hop Abs right now. When I reach my first goal of 199, I'm switching to 30DS and hopefully, Insanity!! If anyone needs some motivation, feel free to add me!!