Level 2 soo hard!

Options
Think I may have got a bit too comfortable with level 1 cos I'm really struggling with level 2!

Completed day 2 today - hopefully it'll get easier over the next few days

Teresa x

Replies

• katie101686
    Options
    I have done level 2 twice now (well twice in this most recent time that I've been working out, so, since roughly mid-december. I have been using the 30DS DVD on and off since my wedding 2 years ago and only a few times have I progressed to level 2). It is SIGNFICANTLY harder than level 1. I could do level 1 fairly easily so I moved to level 2, and I have to do ALL the modified versions of the exercises, plus I'm yelling at my TV telling Jillian she's crazy and I hate her. I'm sure it will get easier but yes, right now, it's SUPER hard. I can't even imagine what level 3 is. I don't want to think about it! I am so sore from level 2 it takes twice as long before I feel normal. I have to take at least one day off in between for now. I even add a stretch after hers (hurtler's stretch for the hammies) and my legs still feel like jelly. Jillian does say she doesn't expect you to do the workout every day at first. We can do this!!!!! You are not alone in thinking it's a LOT harder though. Keep it up and it'll start to feel easy soon!!
  • twinkychops
    twinkychops Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I found level 2 easier than 1? Well that was until it did my knee in and I had to stop :cry:
  • teresanvince
    Options
    I think the fact that i've got a bit of a cold and not feeling 100% may have something to do with it... but, I shall carry on regardless! At least its only 30mins ;)
  • ThinkThin85
    ThinkThin85 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I find I'm breathing heavier in level 2, in between circuits I have to catch my breath!