So who did you marry in Skyrim?

Options

Replies

• wyldling
    wyldling Posts: 35
    Options
    Another one for Farkas here. Well I'm shooting for him but then again I'm also thinking of Aela the Huntress. Haven't gotten down to the whole marrying business just quite yet.
  • Desterknee
    Desterknee Posts: 1,056 Member
    Options
    I haven't finished the companion questline yet but as soon as I do I am totally bagging Aela. Had my eye on her even before I knew marriage was an option!
  • cherrybomb_77
    cherrybomb_77 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    *maybe a tiny spoiler for people who get upset over that type of thing*

I fully intended to marry Farkas. Then he pussied out on me over spiders. So I married Vilkas.
  • JavaSparrow
    JavaSparrow Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I wanted to marry Veezara </3

I thought about marrying Vilkas but his viking meter when he talks drove me CRAZY.

Thought about making my Khajiit a lesbian and marrying a nord woman, until i realized all the Nord women were taller than her and she couldn't be "the guy" xD

So i married Derkeethus.

1.) Same voice actor as Veezara, 2.) Invincibility- I never have to worry about accidentally sending an arrow through his skull in combat. 3.) Not clingy- refuses to live with me so i never get sick of him. 4.) Dat tail ;)
  • SneakyBat
    SneakyBat Posts: 55 Member
    Options

I hate Lydia. Every time I ask her to help me carry something she gets all snotty. "*sigh* I am sworn to carry your burdens." Yeah, you are. So shut up.

I was annoyed with her too, so I Fus Ro Dah her off of the College of Winterhold bridge. Haven't seen her since..

Ugh..I hate Lydia too. My Orcette decapitated her, popped the head in a fruit bowl and slung her body into the firepit. Good times.
  • JavaSparrow
    JavaSparrow Posts: 51 Member
    Options

I hate Lydia. Every time I ask her to help me carry something she gets all snotty. "*sigh* I am sworn to carry your burdens." Yeah, you are. So shut up.

I was annoyed with her too, so I Fus Ro Dah her off of the College of Winterhold bridge. Haven't seen her since..

Ugh..I hate Lydia too. My Orcette decapitated her, popped the head in a fruit bowl and slung her body into the firepit. Good times.

I hated Lydia so much I soul trapped her and left her body in a ditch.
  • Shadowknight137
    Shadowknight137 Posts: 1,243 Member
    Options
    No one. Ever.
  • daybehavior
    daybehavior Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    LOL at all the Lydia hate. I thought Marcurio was way more uppity. Though I did marry him, Onmund and Stenvar ...
  • DaniH826
    DaniH826 Posts: 1,335 Member
    Options
    I love Lydia! Keeping her alive is a game within the game!

Anyway, one of my girls is married to Argis (Markath housecarl), and another to Calder (Windhelm housecarl).

Not very inspired, I know, but it seemed like a good idea at the time ...

I do have an eye on Vilkas for my Nord warrior ... we shall see how it plays out.

I was originally kinda peeved that Brynjolf wasn't an option, but as I got towards the end of the TG line and found out how wimpy he was ... I made my peace with it. Meh.
  • tpfoodie
    tpfoodie Posts: 148 Member
    Options

I hated Lydia so much I soul trapped her and left her body in a ditch.

I hated Lydia so much that I turned into a werewolf to kill her, then ate her. That's what she gets for being so snotty.
  • tpfoodie
    tpfoodie Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    *maybe a tiny spoiler for people who get upset over that type of thing*

I fully intended to marry Farkas. Then he pussied out on me over spiders. So I married Vilkas.

SO MUCH THIS.
  • jerknoir
    jerknoir Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Patiently waits for a mod that lets me marry Molag Bal.
  • Shadowknight137
    Shadowknight137 Posts: 1,243 Member
    Options
    Patiently waits for a mod that lets me marry Molag Bal.

Domination FTW
  • _Thanatos_
    Options
    No time for marriage in my Skyrim, only looting and senseless violence.
  • PicklePlum
    PicklePlum Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Vilkas! :flowerforyou:

But then after living together, his voice changed from badass nord to a sickening pillow talk tone :sick:

I wish Brynjolf was an option. I loved when he called me "lass"...but now has more important things to do... :brokenheart:
  • mikonei
    mikonei Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    I'm in the Farkas club with my main character. He is my Eeyore and stays at home with our 2 girls ^_^
    I used to take him out on adventures..... then one day he died and my reaction was to freak out and turn off my Xbox....
  • DaniH826
    DaniH826 Posts: 1,335 Member
    Options
    Vilkas! :flowerforyou:

But then after living together, his voice changed from badass nord to a sickening pillow talk tone :sick:

I wish Brynjolf was an option. I loved when he called me "lass"...but now has more important things to do... :brokenheart:

All of this ^^

I need to take Vilkas out to go kill things. I think marriage is making him soft ...
  • bostonwolf
    bostonwolf Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    I married the Nord warrior lady. Did it early, probably would marry the hunttress if I play through again just because people who specialize in melee tend to die when i start slinging spells.
  • kyricus
    kyricus Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I married the Nord warrior lady too. I'm kind of sick of her. Besides all she does is sit at home and take care of the store. She's a lousy tank anyway. And just like my real ex-wife, apparently never heard of sex.
  • jmmcs
    jmmcs Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I married Aela the huntress(I play as a male redguard in elder scrolls games). There was a lovely glitch that ruined the wedding repeatedly. Apparently, the game thought that some ork dude I had already killed should be attending the wedding. So his corpse was there, and when all of the other guests arrived, they freaked out and left, including Aela. The solution? Drag the body off into a corner.