Zumba Fitness Rush on Kinnect

Options
I have been doing Zumba Fitness Rush at home since Christmas when my lovely hubby bought me a playstation. I love dancing so it really does not feel like exercise to me. I manage to do a one hour class about 3-4 times a week. I am still learning the routines on low impact and apart from looking like a fish thrashing around out of water, i think I am getting the hang of it LOL. I'm not as quick on my feet as I used to be but the exercise is really increasing my fitness. I think I need to add some king of strength training to complement my fitness regime. I have heard a little about kettle training. What do you think about it. Worth giving it a try ??

Replies

• joanmarienana
    joanmarienana Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    That sounds fun; when I was teaching, I went to an after school Zumba class and it was a lot of fun & a very challenging, even though I wasn't really keeping up with the rest of the class!
    Strength training is so important too; I have used kettlebells and they are both fun and I really feel them especially in the core & "behind". I have used DVDs by Paul Katami, but I have heard there are a lot of free kettlebell workouts on youtube that I want to check out.
  • tinadaybreaker01
    Options
    That sounds fun; when I was teaching, I went to an after school Zumba class and it was a lot of fun & a very challenging, even though I wasn't really keeping up with the rest of the class!
    Strength training is so important too; I have used kettlebells and they are both fun and I really feel them especially in the core & "behind". I have used DVDs by Paul Katami, but I have heard there are a lot of free kettlebell workouts on youtube that I want to check out.

Thanks for the tip. I think I will have to go and check them out myself.