Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

How much weight did you lose after Phase 1?

Lisa1971
Lisa1971 Posts: 3,069 Member
Just wondering how much weight everyone lost. Thanks!

Lisa

Replies

• skrakalaka
    skrakalaka Posts: 338 Member
    Looking back at my weigh ins, looks like I lost 5 lbs the first month.
  • kymkan
    kymkan Posts: 444 Member
    I'd like to know this info too.... anyone else that can share?
  • myfitnessval
    myfitnessval Posts: 687 Member
    i think i lost something like 8lbs my first time around, this time around i'm aiming to lose 10, its a reach but im gonna try lol
  • Hi. I completed Phase 1 on Sunday & i have lost 6lb so far. I also measured before i began & so far i have lost 2" off my bust, waist & thighs & 1" off my hips :-)

I did do the kickstart week.
  • bodyafterbaby4
    bodyafterbaby4 Posts: 20 Member
    I lost 5 pounds by week two but have since plateaud. I am on week five now. Noticing body changes though.

I did not do the kickstart.
  • Tarapritchett
    Tarapritchett Posts: 21 Member
    I should have finished Phase 1 this week, but I can't get past the 3rd DVD! However, I have lost 15 lbs, so not too shabby at all!
  • mcarter619
    mcarter619 Posts: 25 Member
    I lost 5lbs the 1st week...but I walked on 2 days for 2 miles on top of the cardio with the program and I did her detox water as well.
  • Bluebox32
    Bluebox32 Posts: 100 Member
    I am on Phase 2 week 8 and have not lost any weight. I have 10 pounds to lose and they say those are the hardest to lose anyways. I have notice that I am getting less jiggly but the scale has not budged. I really wished I would have taken before pics but I am so self conscious about my self.
  • gatorgirly413
    gatorgirly413 Posts: 38 Member
    I finished Phase 1 this weekend and only lost the 7lbs that I lost during the first 10 days of JMBR. I found out I am hypothyroid again (I have had thyroid problems for three years) so it makes sense, but it's still frustrating. I decided to do an extra week of Phase 1 - Workouts 3, 4, and Cardio 1. I do plan to take my measurements tomorrow.
  • kymkan
    kymkan Posts: 444 Member
    I finished Phase 1 this weekend and only lost the 7lbs that I lost during the first 10 days of JMBR. I found out I am hypothyroid again (I have had thyroid problems for three years) so it makes sense, but it's still frustrating. I decided to do an extra week of Phase 1 - Workouts 3, 4, and Cardio 1. I do plan to take my measurements tomorrow.

How did the measurements go?
  • gatorgirly413
    gatorgirly413 Posts: 38 Member

How did the measurements go?

Lost 1" in my waist. I knew I did - because I've had to go down two pants sizes since starting! This makes me feel a little better about the scale not moving.
  • jillianfan317
    jillianfan317 Posts: 89 Member
    I'm not doin measurements til the end of the 90 days but I lost a total of 7 lbs in phase 1. I just start phase 2 Monday
  • neekos
    neekos Posts: 14
    I am finishing Phase 1 tomorrow and I lost 5 lbs. I only had about 10 to lose total and some of my eating days were not perfect (probably about 3 or 4 days that I drank a few too many calories).
  • ccolorado
    ccolorado Posts: 8 Member
    I'm on week 3 and have not lost any weight! So frustrated!!! Staying btwn 1200 and 1400 calories, too.
  • Gatus98
    Gatus98 Posts: 93 Member
    I'm on week 3 and have not lost any weight! So frustrated!!! Staying btwn 1200 and 1400 calories, too.
    I wasn't losing weight, either, until I started tracking my calories on here. It's really the diet that will help you lose the weight. I could tell that my body was changing...under the layer of fat, but I needed to shed that layer! Now I'm losing about a pound a week and conditioning my body. I love the program, though.
  • 250mrsb
    250mrsb Posts: 33 Member
    Im only starting week 2 and havent done any weighing since i started im scared to step on the scale :(