New here and need some supporters :)

Options
AmyRashell
AmyRashell Posts: 11 Member
Hey Clean Eaters!

My name is Amy and I am on day 5 of tracking my food on here. I have been trying to be a cleaner eater for a while but not so good with portion control. Which, is why I am tracking it on here. I dont really have any "clean" friends and would love to have some on here who actually "get it". So if you think that might be you please add me or drop me a note and I'll add you. thanks!! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• StacyD015
    StacyD015 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Hey Everyone!

So im new to this clean eating journey and would love some new mfp to help me along!! Im fed up of fad diets, pills etc! I just had a baby and want to be here for as long as i can for him!! So what better to do than to treat my body right!! :)
  • kimgascoigne
    kimgascoigne Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Same here. I'm really new, and people who want to friend me with open diaries would be really helpful!
  • kdew2
    kdew2 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hi Ladies - Feel free to add me. I try to eat clean most of the time. Still a work in progress. My diary is open to friends. :)
  • kemit1976
    kemit1976 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hi any one that wants to friend me i would be grateful, I have an open diary.. all support welcomed
  • mnb7v3
    mnb7v3 Posts: 21
    Options
    Hi! I've been on MFP for a while, but have recently realized that I need to change my diet a little more, and want to try eating more clean. I'm not perfect, but I will do my best! Feel free to add me for support - I log daily and would love to have some friends who are also trying to clean up their diet!
  • amberrose724
    Options
    I'm going to be starting this diet tomorrow,hopefuly i can do it.I'm gonna have oatmeal and tea for breakfast along with some water,greek yogurt for lunch and whole-wheat spaghetti with cajun turkey and shrimp meatballs(from the clean eating recipe magazine)I'm hoping i can stick with it
  • Saralou1
    Options
    Hi Everyone! I'm new here and have been eating clean for the past few weeks so I am delighted to find a group of others doing the same :-) How is everyone finding it?
  • rbartoncorvallis
    Options
    SaraLou, I am new, too, and just posted my food diary for breakfast and lunch today. I have a feeling it is going to be quite revealing to keep track of everything that goes in my mouth! I have been working on losing weight and gaining strength for the last three years, but since I started at the gym almost 10 months ago, I have quit losing. Time to look at what I'm eating. Have you read Furhman's Eat to Live? I find I want more protein now that I'm working out. I would love to get a conversation going with someone about eating well, enjoying life, and moving towards my ideal weight...