New

Options
And nearing 40. And wanting to look good when I get there. I don't know how often I'll check in here. I tried something similar a few years back on SparkPeople. So far I'm liking the cleaner look of this site. I will be getting the app on my phone and I have 2 friends that I actually know in real life on here! That will help.

Replies

• merguson
    merguson Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I hope you like it here! I find this website easy and straight forward and it has helped to acheive weight loss. Good luck to you!
  • OldDiggerMan
    Options
    I'm new to this forum but have been with MFP for over a month and love it. Great luck!
  • Deemom8
    Options
    I am new to this group and hoping to be a bit more fabulous by summer. Am 46 and finally taking time for me to be healthy and fit.
  • M131972
    M131972 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am new to this group and I am looking forward to sharing my experiences with everyone and learning from others. I hope to run at least 3 5ks this year and loose around 25lbs.
  • arnfolly
    arnfolly Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Ifound this site to be easier and more fun than sparkpeople
  • TwinkiesNKetchup
    Options
    Hello everyone,

I'm new to MFP and to this forum. I'm the old lady checking in at 48 :-) How I got to be old I have no clue as I feel pretty young and good! :)

Anyway, It's nice to meet everyone. Patty
  • jsa_momto3
    jsa_momto3 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hi! I turned 40 back in November and ever since my weight has slowly increased especially over the holidays. Hoping to get back on track. Used myfitness pal before and lost a good amount of weight.
  • LaxPoppa
    LaxPoppa Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I just turned a few weeks ago. Of course age is just a number, certainly don't feel 40, and hell if you ask my wife she will tell you I don't act 40. Good to be a part of the group.