Options
MandaLee8908
MandaLee8908 Posts: 1,353 Member

Where You Live: Millersburg, IN

Married/Single: Married (3 Years)

Kids/Ages: No kids...working on it

Career: Medical laboratory scientist, Firefighter/EMT

Weight loss goals: would like to lose 45-50lbs or fit in a size 8/10

Favorite TV shows: Big Bang Theory, The Office (before Steve Carrell left)

Favorite Books: I'm a Twilight junkie...don't hate :wink:

Favorite Movies: Again...Twilight...and most romantic comedies, some action movies

For fun: Guns, bonfires, mudding...yeah I'm a country girl

Sports team: New York Yankees (don't stone me for that)

5 Random things about you: I'm an animal lover to the core. I can eat deviled eggs all day long. My middle fingers are double jointed so the kids used to call me "crook" on the bus. Getting my hair done (which I am always changing colors and style) is my form of therapy. I hate snow.

WHO'S NEXT?!

Replies

• EHeadings
    EHeadings Posts: 50 Member
    Options

Where You Live: Goshen, IN

Married/Single: Married for almost 5 months! :)

Kids/Ages: None

Career: Kindergarten Teacher

Weight loss goals: I just want to LOSE my weight (again) and keep it off this time.

Favorite TV shows: The Office, Parks & Rec, Sons Of Anarchy, Greys Anatomy, Private Practice

Favorite Books: The Hunger Games Trilogy, I enjoyed the Twilight books (NOT the movies), anything Nicholas Sparks

Favorite Movies: Pride & Prejudice

For fun: I love cooking and trying new recipes. It's hard when you're losing weight AND broke! :) I also love to read.

Sports team: Ohio State & The Chicago Bears

5 Random things about you: I'm a newlywed, We close on our house Wednesday, 3 of my grandparents were Amish, I want a dog 32948732048 times more than I want a child, I work hard on being a positive person. Negativity can ruin goals, relationships, and opportunities.
  • MandaLee8908
    Options
    Who is next?!
  • amybell68
    amybell68 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I guess I'm next!!!
    ABOUT ME SURVEY.....

Where You Live: Northern Indiana

Married/Single:Married for 22 wonderful years to an amazing husband who loves me just the way I am!

Kids/Ages: Daughter Sydney, she is 11 and she is the center of our world!!

Weight loss goals: My Goals:

Starting Weight 10-31-2011 **212** (my highest weight ever!!)

Current Weight 11-9-11 **206**
    Current Weight 11-17-11 **203**
    Current Weight 11-22-11 **202**
    Current Weight 11-30-11 **201**
    Current Weight 12-2-11 **200**
    Current Weight 12-4-11 **199**
    Current Weight 12-6-11** 198**
    Current Weight 12-16-11 **197**
    Current Weight 12-19-11**196**
    Current Weight 12-29-11**195**

Christmas Goal 12-25-11 **196** (COMPLETED)
    My Reward: feeling better!!

January Goal 1-16-12 (Doctors Apt) **188**
    My Reward: The look on my doctors face!! And no Meds!!!!

Valentines Goal 2-14-12 **180**
    My Reward: A trip to Victoria Secret!!! I have NEVER shopped their before, but I am excited to find something fun and sexy!!

March Challenge Team GOLD!! (Team Captain!!! so excited!! ) Loose 25lbs by March 16th**170**

Easter Goal 4-8-12 **165**
    My Reward: An Easter Dress!!

May Goal 5-15-12 **155**
    My Reward:

June Goal 6-15-12 ** 145**
    My Reward: New Summer clothes!!

Independence Day 7-4-12 **125** ( My FAVORITE HOLIDAY always spent at the beach, this time I WILL be at my goal weight!!!)
    My Reward: A NEW Bathing Suit!!!!! And not one from the BIG girls section!!!!! And laying at the beach enjoying myself and not being embarrassed!!!

Calories 1200

Exercise: Right now I am walking/Jogging I'm going to try and do 5 miles a day. And working out at the Gym 3 times a week!

Favorite TV shows: I love reality TV, but some are; Biggest Looser, Survivor, Big Brother, Parenthood, Revenge, Vampire Diaries (don't judge me) :) The Office....I guess I watch allot of TV!!

Favorite Books: I love to read!!! Karen Kingsbury, Sidney Sheldon, Daniel Steel, any mystery, and romance too!!

Favorite Movies: I LOVE movies!! some of my favorites are Grease, Music and Lyrics, Tombstone, Twilight Series, For Richer, For Poorer, and so many more!!

Hobbies: Reading, Photography, EXERCISING!!

Job: I own a House cleaning company, but I am only doing it part time right now. I Homeschool my daughter too!!

Sports team: Not a sports fan!!

5 Random things about ME;

1. I was born in Japan, my dad was in the service there.
    2. I have a Boxer dog her name is Bella and she is 4
    3. I am a neat freak, I have gotten a little relaxed over the years but I do like things clean and organized
    4. I am the oldest of 6 kids
    5. If I won the lottery I would buy a ranch in Colorado and have horses and a huge log cabin!!
  • sarebak
    sarebak Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I'm a little late on this...but here goes! :)

Married/Single: Single, but seeing someone (more motivation to lose. :)

Kids/Ages: None

Career: Graphic Designer

Weight loss goals: I want to be thinner, but toned. I want to tone my legs and stomach more than anything else. I don't know if reaching my goal weight will put me where I want to be, but I'll cross that bridge when I come to it. I still want to have curves. :)

Favorite TV shows: Community, Parks & Rec, The Office, How I Met Your Mother, 30 Rock, Mad Men

Favorite Books: Suspenseful ones. I haven't had a lot of time to read lately. :( I do read HOW and Print magazine.

Favorite Movies: Most comedies, some action and drama.

For fun: I love baking (I like to cook too)!! I also watch football whenever I can. I give myself mani/pedis a lot, too. I am kind of obsessed with nail polish, it's a stress-reliever thing for me.

Sports team: Chicago Bears and New Orleans Saints (close second)

5 Random things about you: I LOVE snow and cold weather, chips and salsa and donuts are my weaknesses, I'm very sarcastic, I love raw vegetables (especially celery and spinach), I recently moved out of my parents house so I'm learning to live by myself and trying to eat healthy on a budget. :)
  • vweavers
    Options

Where You Live: Elkhart, IN

Married/Single: Married for almost 19 Years :)

Kids/Ages: Son 32, Daughter 18, Son 8

Career: AutoCAD, Company Safety Director

Weight loss goals: Goal #1 Lose 20lbs (195) Goal#2 Keep heating healthy Goal #3 get to 180lbs.

Favorite TV shows: Big Bang Theory, Through the Wormhole, Sports (I'm a nerdy jock if that's possible)

Favorite Books: Brief History of Time, Dragonlance series, anything to expand my horizons (currently reading Buddhism, History, Psychology,)

Favorite Movies: Excalibur is my favorite, but I'll watch almost anything.

For fun: Trivia, my garden, video games

Sports team: Raised a Chicago Fan, but I follow favorite players more than I do teams now.

5 Random things about you: I love showing off my Sports Man-Cave, I have hundreds of asiatic lilies, I never have enough time/reason to ride my motorcycle, it's hard for me to get motivated about stuff- but when I do- I'm tenacious, I usually come across as snobbish at first impression- but that's usually because of my shyness or lack of interest in the conversation.
  • amybell68
    amybell68 Posts: 275 Member
    Options

Weight loss goals: Goal #1 Lose 20lbs (195) Goal#2 Keep heating healthy Goal #3 get to 180lbs.

Favorite TV shows: Big Bang Theory, Through the Wormhole, Sports (I'm a nerdy jock if that's possible)

Favorite Books: Brief History of Time, Dragonlance series, anything to expand my horizons (currently reading Buddhism, History, Psychology,)

Sports team: Raised a Chicago Fan, but I follow favorite players more than I do teams now.

5 Random things about you: I love showing off my Sports Man-Cave, I have hundreds of asiatic lilies, I never have enough time/reason to ride my motorcycle, it's hard for me to get motivated about stuff- but when I do- I'm tenacious, I usually come across as snobbish at first impression- but that's usually because of my shyness or lack of interest in the conversation.

Hi Vince, welcome to our little group!!!! glad to have you here!!
  • MandaLee8908
    Options
    YAY! We found another! Welcome Vince!
  • sarebak
    sarebak Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Just noticed a new member (I know, I'm a little slow). Hooray! Welcome Vince! :)
  • vweavers
    vweavers Posts: 24
    Options

Haha! Holy crap! I was reading over my post, and saw I list a 32 year old son! Not! He's 23. Wow. I was NOT a 15 year old dad! Thanks for the welcomes!
  • smareeh
    smareeh Posts: 117 Member
    Options

Where You Live: Ligonier

Married/Single: Married for almost 9 years

Kids/Ages: 2 boys ages 7 and 6 and a girl that is 3

Career: special ed teacher assistant

Weight loss goals: 145lbs.....to be "okay" with my legs

Favorite TV shows: Criminal Minds, NCIS Hawaii, Days of our Lives, Army Wives

Favorite Books: Soooo many but most recent are Hunger Games and Killing Lincoln

Favorite Movies: StepMom,

For fun: bonfires, dancing, gamenights, hanging with my kids, nails, hair, shopping

Sports team: Colts! Tenn Titans

5 Random things about you: I was born a Cali girl but I am very much a country girl!! I have had a baby in the front seat of a Ford truck!! I can still do the splitz. I come from a family of 3 girls and 3 boys. I like my house neat and organized but our bedroom is ALWAYS a disaster.
  • echoesofwonder
    echoesofwonder Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I know I am super late, but I just joined! :happy:

Better late than never, right?

Married/Single: Married (1 year)

Kids/Ages: No kids...working on it (that is why I joined MFP)

Career: Customer Service Representative, although I am in school for elementary education. Again, better late than never, right?

Weight loss goals: would like to lose 65 lbs initially, and then see if I want to lose more (maybe 81 lbs)

Favorite TV shows: Downton Abbey is one of my all time favorite shows.

Favorite Books: I could read just about anything. I like books in a series, but one of the best series I have ever read was the Outlander Series by Diana Gabaldon.

Favorite Movies: I like romcom's... it's okay because I am a girl. =P

For fun: Camping, spending time with friends, and other various fun activities that have fled my mind.

Sports team: Chicago Cubs... clearly I am a glutton for punishment!

5 Random things about you: I have knack for remembering odd facts, for example, Smokey the Bear has his very own zip code. It is 20252. Why do I remember that? I don't know. I like tractors, my husband bought me one for our anniversary. My Great-grandma, grandma, mom, and I are all 21 years apart in age. I broke that cycle by not having kids yet. I like to eat pretzles and drink pepsi (now diet pepsi) at the same time, however, I don't really care for either if I don't have both together. I love nerdy things... seriously love Star Wars... and nerd humor.
  • ginastone2
    ginastone2 Posts: 28 Member
    Options

Married/Single: Married (24 years)

Kids/Ages: Son - 23 - senior at Wabash College; Daughter - 21 - freshman at IUSB; Grandson - 3 - love of my life :-)

Career: Child Care Coordinator @ CAPS - Happy Kids Healthy Familes

Weight loss goals: 70 lbs.

Favorite TV shows: The Good Wife

Favorite Books: I don't read very much. I don't have time because our daughter and grandson live with us. I spend time playing with him.

Favorite Movies:

For fun: Camping, spending time with friends, riding motorcycles, spending time at the beach

Sports team: Notre Dame

5 Random things about you: #1. I can remember numbers easily. #2. I am a very positive person. #3. I LOVE having a clean house, but I HATE cleaning house. #4. I am shy with strangers in a group setting, but will strike up a conversation with someone in line at a store. #5. I LOVE Christmas.
  • jenkni13
    Options
    Hi my name is Jennifer and I am from wolcottville Indiana. Just starting out here and have a long journey ahead of me. I need alot of motivation to keep me on track. I tend to fall off the diet roller coaster.

I am 36yrs old and have been married to my husband for 11yrs.

I have one daughter that is 15yrs old

would like to meet new friends and find a walking buddy at fist then maybe start working out.. I want to lose 100lbs
  • susanmcortes
    susanmcortes Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Susan
    Dunlap, IN
    Divorced
    30=something
    5 kids - 9 1/2, 8 1/2, 5 1/2, 4 1/2, 2 1/2
    Daycare Teachers Assistant/Part time student

i need motivation and encouragement! (oh and i LOVE my fitbit!
  • smareeh
    smareeh Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    How is everyone doing????