WEEK 3 JMBR

Options
kymkan
kymkan Posts: 444 Member
How do you like Workout 3?? I felt very challenged but I LOVED IT!!! I can't wait til tomorrow to see what Workout 4 has in store for us!!

Replies

• jg4ever
    jg4ever Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    While it almost killed me ok I died but It was a great workout. I also can't wait until tomorrow for workout 4 and what it will have in store for us.
  • gatorgirly413
    gatorgirly413 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I personally find Workout 4 easier than 3. I know my legs are a lot stronger than my arms are, so that's probably why.
  • kymkan
    Options
    I personally find Workout 4 easier than 3. I know my legs are a lot stronger than my arms are, so that's probably why.
    CAN'T WAIT TO FIND OUT TOMORROW
  • mcarter619
    mcarter619 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I figured the intensity would increase...but I should have warned my shoulders and quads. I'm seriously feeling it....however I did love it and yoga aspects of it as well.
  • kymkan
    Options
    I liked workout 4 also!!!! love switching it up!
  • jlabbee
    Options
    we did workout 3 last night and holy crap! it definitely stepped up in intensity. i was thanking my yoga background a lot during the whole workout!
  • kymkan
    Options
    we did workout 3 last night and holy crap! it definitely stepped up in intensity. i was thanking my yoga background a lot during the whole workout!

yea, I like the yoga poses but I really gotta work on stability :)
  • Zeppyb
    Zeppyb Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I really like 3 and 4. I can feel it in my shoulders, under my pits and quads for sure. "Hollow man" towards the end of 4 is tough for me. My weak abs don't want to cooperate! jlabbee- that's so great that your husband it doing this with you!