Falling Behind

Options
So I've fallen behind. I killed days 1, 2 and 3 of my 30DS and then I got stuck at my moms with a broken down car and didn't do my workouts. And now it is Monday... I have been home for 4 days and still have not started back up! Where has my motivation gone?? Time to get my butt off the couch and just do it. I'll let you know how it goes.

Replies

• tbcass
    tbcass Posts: 23
    Options
    "Right there with you!!! Dreading getting started after no exercise today and Saturday!

We got this! We will make the 30 DS our B*^%#!
  • Trista87Marie
    Trista87Marie Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Do it girl!! I did it. Didn't quite make it all the way through but I learned my lesson! No more skipping days with Jillian cuz she def made me pay for it.
  • ewalker160
    ewalker160 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'd intended to go non-stop, however skipped yesterday, but was back on the grind today. So eight days down! The biggest lesson I am learning from being successful at being healthy is to keep getting back on track no matter how long or how far you fall off.... Hang in there and pat yourself on the back for starting back up! :smile:
  • insane5150
    insane5150 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I'd intended to go non-stop, however skipped yesterday, but was back on the grind today. So eight days down! The biggest lesson I am learning from being successful at being healthy is to keep getting back on track no matter how long or how far you fall off.... Hang in there and pat yourself on the back for starting back up! :smile:

Soooo much truth in this post!!! Get back up and keep keep keepin' on.
  • LaSutopia
    LaSutopia Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    I know how you feel! This is why I have never finished this before. Once I miss one day I don't wanna do it again. I missed sat and Sunday and when Monday rolled around I found myself feeling the same way I always do and if it had not been for you guys I would not have done it again....But I did not want to tell you guys that I was quitting so I did it yesterday (day 7 for me) and Im glad I did. I am going to try level 2 later today.
  • BGM325
    BGM325 Posts: 78
    Options
    I didn't do it on Friday or Sunday and I was SUPER EXTRA DREADING it on Monday but I forced myself and was so glad I did!!
    I kicked @$$ for the first time since I started on 2/10. I was able to get through the whole thing without feeling like I was going to collapse. LMAO! Thank God for small miracles.
  • GonnaBFit2510
    GonnaBFit2510 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    You can do it ladies I was really naughty and skipped last weds but got back into it thurs and fri but then it got to the weekend and what with my other half being home from work and the kids running around I just couldn't bring myself to do it so missed out the weekend and then really struggled to get myself to do it yesterday but I did and then I did it again today so am now on day 7 tomorrow and am thinking I might even go on to level 2 on thurs, eek!!
  • tbcass
    tbcass Posts: 23
    Options
    Back at it today - ROUGH!! But, not impossible. Endurance is better, but the days off seem to have messed with my knees. They didn't bother me till I took the days off.

Biggest modification - didn't make it to the last abs. My baby had enough if laughing at me work out (yes, he does actually laugh at me while I work out) and screamed for a bottle. So, instead if the abs, I jogged in place while I made the bottle. I feel that was quite an accomplishment :-)

Felt so good to be back at it!!

Love this group - everyone is so motivating!!
  • DennyCakes
    Options
    I fell behind because of my knees but I'm back at it and just finished Day 8 of level 1. I was pretty close to skipping the day b/c I was tired and lets face it a little lazy. I got up and it though and I'm FINALLY noticing a difference in my endurance. Side lunges and the bicycle crunches still kill me though. Just remember ladies we are not in this alone! Keep at it!! :)
  • bdhu2001
    bdhu2001 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I had planned days off, because I'm doing two different workouts, but I'm back at it now. My bad day was day three of shred and day four of week 3 in ideal body work. I was supposed to be long jumps and my stomach was beyond tender from shred. Who knew that whipping your arms up for long lumps would be pure agony. Anyway. Onward and upward.