Level 2, Day 7!

Options
kncvl
kncvl Posts: 41 Member
Holy moley, a week of level 2! Almost time for level 3!!

Have a good workout, everyone!

Replies

• Ultragirl2374
    Ultragirl2374 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    Getting stronger with every day!! Scared to see what L3 will bring. It will be interesting to give L1 a try after the 30 days are over to see how hard it feels by then compared to what it felt like on day 1.
  • kncvl
    kncvl Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    That will be interesting! I was considering maybe starting the whole thing over when I'm done, but maybe I should try something new for a while. We'll see.

Keep kickin butt!
  • EliseLives
    EliseLives Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I agree, was thinking about starting over again after this but if this workout really does build muscle I think I need to break and do something I can drop some pounds with, then start this again and really tone.
  • worthyofchange
    worthyofchange Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Hey, hey!
    Today was my Day 6 (rested yesterday). My left knee was acting up in pendulum lungesl. Still got a great workout done and I tried a few of the higher impact plank jumps.
  • Ultragirl2374
    Ultragirl2374 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    I find I have horrible balance with those pendulum lunges. I've got to really concentrate.
  • jjmnet
    jjmnet Posts: 110
    Options
    Today was tough for me! Lots going on...had to start and stop the video, laptop battery died, but I just kept moving like she said...tomorrow will be a better time.
  • annalisa5525
    Options
    Done, i am still finding the moves a challenge, but looking forward to level 3.
  • MrsHazra
    MrsHazra Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Yep those lunges kill my knees .... But really starting to enjoy this level. Made it through all plank moves modified without resting.. Yay... I will take a few weeks on another program then prob start this one again.m