2/13 THRU 2/19 WEEK 7 WEIGHT LOSS

Options

Replies

• inskydiamonds
    inskydiamonds Posts: 2,519 Member
    Options
    :( I gained 3 pounds back so I'm on the island right??? ugh I am very upset with myself

Don't worry - hopefully those 3 pounds will come off as quickly as they came on!
  • AshleyLo_44
    AshleyLo_44 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    :( I gained 3 pounds back so I'm on the island right??? ugh I am very upset with myself

Don't worry - hopefully those 3 pounds will come off as quickly as they came on!

Thanks inskydiamonds :) I hope so
  • henryvg2
    henryvg2 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Down 1! (gee,I must be in the right group!)

258 today.
  • littlemzkitty
    littlemzkitty Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    1/1 - 215
    1/29 - 206.2
    2/5 - 205.2
    2/12 - 204.2
    2/19 - 204.8 (+0.6)

Since Jan 1 - down 10.2

I'm not surprised that I went up this week. I've been slacking on the exercise and I've been eating terribly. Hopefully I've learned and can get back on it.
  • Rodamort
    Rodamort Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Last week: 247
    This week: 246.8

Only .2 down, but still a loss. After last weekend, I'd say that isn't too bad. Could have been much worse. Rededicated myself this week and I'll be back with a big loss next week!
  • cubbie_girl
    cubbie_girl Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I forgot to weigh in last week and despite having no motivation to work out or be good today, I made myself go bike for a little bit just so I could weigh in this week. (I thought it might look kind of silly to walk in the gym, weigh myself and then leave - so I had to do something.)

So two weeks ago I was at 157.4.
    This week I am 153.9
    For a loss of 3.5 lbs over two weeks.

Woot! Things are about to get really difficult with my situation here about to go topsy-turvy - I'm going to need tons of motivation and encouragement. I'm so glad I have this group!
  • keeky03
    keeky03 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    1/1 262
    1/8 259.8 (-2.2)
    1/15 257.2 (-2.6)
    1/22 255.2 (-2)
    1/29 251.4 (-3.8)
    2/5 250.4 (-1)
    2/12 249.4 (-1)
    2/19 249.4 (0)

Well thats better then gaining any..........12.6 down so far is good.
    Time to get back on fitness island!!
  • suzy1220
    suzy1220 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I'm down 4 lbs this week.
  • arlenem1974
    arlenem1974 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    lost .8 lbs better then last week when I didn't lose anything.
  • fitzgeraldc
    Options
    I found myself struggling this past week. Did some emotional eating, which did nothing but make me feel even worse! Time to get back on track.
    Gained 2.1
  • GPSHEALTHCOACHING
    GPSHEALTHCOACHING Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    192.8. UP.4 pounds... :bigsmile: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :laugh:

Why am I THRILLED with that?!?!? Because it was my birthday weekend and I THOUROUGHLY ENJOYED IT!!! But I tried to ENJOY, NOT INDULGE AND IT WORKED!!!!!!!!!! .4 is NOTHING TO LOSE!!! I'm so happy right now!!!!!

Baby steps...... :wink:
  • srcantgiveup
    srcantgiveup Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Well, the 'thing' moved.. yeehaw..

This week down to: 249.2
    loss 2.8 lbs
  • srcantgiveup
    srcantgiveup Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I found myself struggling this past week. Did some emotional eating, which did nothing but make me feel even worse! Time to get back on track.
    Gained 2.1

Totally understand that: I am there most of the time.. just close the cabinet and move on to having a glass of water or doing something that needs to be done.. here with you, SR
  • katiedid1226
    katiedid1226 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Holy crap! I gained 3.2 pounds this past week!

Totally emotional binging on chocolate. I don't even really love chocolate. But it was here.

And I'm trying not to get too down about it. But I am.
  • gdneff
    gdneff Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    am up this week again but knew I would be. Had one of those I don't care weeks and got really stupid. Good news is am only about 2 pounds. Could have been much worse. Oh well, onto bigger and better. New attitude this week. Good luck to all.
  • jc1231
    jc1231 Posts: 67
    Options
    Gained 1.4 this week. That is two weeks of gains and a total of 3.4! Not happy about it and next week I plan to report a loss! Still down almost 8 pounds since Jan 1 though, so I guess I shouldn't be too upset with myself!
  • chichi128
    chichi128 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Sorry i've been MIA lately..I've been crazy busy which as a lot of you know is never good for the scale...i havent even been able to think about weighing in. i hope things will start to slow down this week though. I am definitelty still commited to this group YOU guys are amazing.

Dell if you read this im going to drop out of the survivor challenge but I still want to be apart of drop one a week group if thats ok. i'll try my hardest to get back into the swing of things this week and will definitely report my weigh in for week 8
  • trina33
    trina33 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Last week: 168.4
    This week: 167.4

Total this week: 1lb. Loss
  • Wraiythe
    Wraiythe Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    I lost .6 lbs this week. Pretty shocked actually. We haven't been home much and have been eating out for the last week. I figured I'd go up. Still, I have GOT to do better. I should have my elliptical in the next week... So excited!! And then the resistance machine the first week of next month. Can't wait!! Gonna Wii box my son and husband tonight and then back to Tae Bo tomorrow lol. Or eat work from everybody this week!
  • TLL09
    TLL09 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    1/1: 171
    1/8: 168.2
    1/15: 166.2
    1/22: 165.8
    1/29: 166
    2/5: 166
    2/12: 168
    2/19: 165.8

Down 2.2.....good but just losing what I gained over last 3 weeks. Next week, I hope to see progress :)