30 days (but not in a row)

Options
crazyola26
crazyola26 Posts: 109 Member
Hey everyone!

So I read that Jillian Michaels suggests the following schedule during 30DS for a 7-day week:

Day 1: 30DS
Day 2: 30DS
Day 3: cardio
Day 4: 30DS
Day 5: 30DS
Day 6: cardio
Day 7: rest day

So basically, each level IS 30 days... but not in a row! Just thought I'd share.

Replies

• Zekesmom
    Options
    I did it differently back 2 years ago.
    10 days of level 1
    10 days of level 2
    10 days of level 3

I didn't give myself any days off from it either. I was also doing a hard core military boot camp 2x a week, jogging every morning and doing strength training. But that was 2 years ago and my body has gone very downhill since then, health wise.

This time I am just going with what my body tells me. I have severe RA so my range of motion and strength is quite bad. I am going to push myself though and I think I am going to do 10 days of each level with no rest days.
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options
    That's interesting! I'm happy that people have found this info cause most folks think you are supposed to do it every day.

I have done it everyday last month, this month I may be bored so I've done it 2-4x a week :laugh:

Just listen to your body.. personally I think if you don't have limitations, try to do it everyday for a week then give your body a chance to dump out the excess water (from repairing muscles)
  • LMiller81
    LMiller81 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    crazyola26, when do you plan to switch to level two then? Do you do 1 week of that circuit before moving to level 2 (or two weeks, or three weeks?)
    i'm a little confused :)
  • dmbfan22
    dmbfan22 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    When I have done this in the past I did each level for 10 days....but I like the idea of mixing cardio...hmmm
  • happyjerseygirl123
    Options
    I read on other sites that they say do 10 days on each level then switch which is how I plan to do it. I also run 3 or 4 days a week and do the elliptical on my lazy days. Shred is just an extra I am adding because I feel mushy and need to tone up. I am 47 so nothing is easy anymore! LOL
  • Dalucy495
    Dalucy495 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Because of the other activities I'm doing, I'm not going to do it every day. I'm glad to see that this is okay
    and not just taking the easy way out.
  • Munequita27
    Munequita27 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I just finish the workout its pretty good didnt give up..... I will continue on it...
  • Munequita27
    Munequita27 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Thanxs for the info!!!! Will doit
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options
    I just finish the workout its pretty good didnt give up..... I will continue on it...

Way to go! :)