Started Feb 4...Buddies Needed No Matter What Phase

Options
mcarter619
mcarter619 Posts: 25 Member
Hi I started the program last week and coming to the end of week 2. If anyone is interested no matter how far you're into the program let's support one another. I've loved it so far but I know as I move past workouts 1 & 2 she will crank it up.

Replies

• stephanj
    stephanj Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    Friend me! I am in my second round. I got so many compliments on the changes in my body. Weeks one and two are the easiest, but it doesn't get that much harder, she ramps it up gradually, weeks 5 and 7 were the worst for me, it all depends on which bosy parts are your weakest, for me it's chest and triceps.
  • BeckyD1105
    BeckyD1105 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    You can friend me as well. I'm on weeks 9/10 but plan on starting another round as soon as I finish this one.
  • Buhbee
    Buhbee Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I literally just started today ha ha, nice timing! :) I thought workout 1 was easy but cardio 1 (running man) ugh but I love jillian so much in this series. Shes so funny!
  • DMRN0125
    Options
    Friend me too! I am on week 6 right now (workouts 5 and 6) and I am loving it! Although, workout 5 is my arch nemesis.
  • jessicagida
    jessicagida Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I started the BR on Feb 4 with my Mother in law and we are still going strong. I have lost 9 lbs so far and I am on day 2 of week 4. How is everyone else doing so far?
  • kymkan
    kymkan Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    I started the BR on Feb 4 with my Mother in law and we are still going strong. I have lost 9 lbs so far and I am on day 2 of week 4. How is everyone else doing so far?

I started the same day - I LOVE THIS PROGRAM! I am down 14 so far only 20 left to go!!! YAY
  • mylifemynow
    mylifemynow Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I just started yesterday! :)
  • jessicagida
    jessicagida Posts: 3 Member
    Options

I started the same day - I LOVE THIS PROGRAM! I am down 14 so far only 20 left to go!!! YAY

That's awesome! I have 90 lbs to go to my long term goal. My short term goal I got 21 lbs to go. I LOVE THIS PROGRAM as well. Jillian knows how to give you a great workout.
  • jazzminx
    jazzminx Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I started yesterday :smile:
  • joeyslamon
    Options
    I started on Sunday! Add me as a friend! I need the support...