JM to lose baby weight

Options
Hey all, so I was wondering if there are any others trying to lose the baby weight with this program. I tried it before and only got to the end of phase two but still lost about 20 pds and still need to lose another 20 ( I gained a lot during my pregnancy). These last 20 are harder then the first and am feeling a bit discouraged, anything will help at this point.

Replies

• katedevall
    katedevall Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    I had my baby 3 years ago.. A little slow to get the ball moving lol.. But so far it's helped me to lose inches and a little bit of weight and I'm only on week one.. Push hard and give it a try and I'm sure you will lose some weight
  • flaca0131
    Options
    I had my baby 3 years ago.. A little slow to get the ball moving lol.. But so far it's helped me to lose inches and a little bit of weight and I'm only on week one.. Push hard and give it a try and I'm sure you will lose some weight

How did you do with the diet included?
  • Buhbee
    Buhbee Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Me!! I literally just started the program today for that exact reason. I had a baby August 30th and just can't lose the last 15 pounds, so since everyone raves about Jillian I figured I would give this a try. I am not following the meal plan, but I am taking some recipes out and giving it a try. I don't have the money for all that grocery shopping and I figure as long as I eat healthy and stay at the calorie level I will be fine. The last thing I want to do is follow a meal plan and then gain all the weight back when the program is over. This is becoming a lesson for me to eat healthy but with the things that I like. Plus I know my husband won't eat half of whats in the plan. If you want, add me as a friend. :happy: Since we are in the same boat, we could help each other through this.