Morning workout

Options
Is anyone doing the 30ds in the morning? My first day was yesterday and I did it after work. It was hard, but I pushed through it. I was sore after and still this morning but I got up before work to do day two because if I do it in the morning then I will have no excuses at night about other things I have to do. But today was even harder for me. I knew the pushups etc would be because I am sore but the cardio was worse and I felt like I had no energy. Will this get easier or should I move it back to evenings? For anyone that does do mornings, do you eat before or after? Thank you!

Replies

• momof_2boys
    momof_2boys Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I usually do it in the morning as well as soon as I wake up. Today will be my day 5 of DS. I did find I was definitely sore day 2 - day 4 but today I don't feel so bad, mind you I haven't done the workout today yet ;P I will be momentarily. I think it will get easier as you go but see what time feels best for you. I don't usually eat before working out in the morning. I have been rethinking this because I don't know if that is good or bad. I am curious what others think about this, should you eat before or not. And if so, what? Good Luck and keep at it!!
  • sheliabenedict
    Options
    I did my first one last night but I think Im going to switch to doing it in the morning because I have a normal gym routine in the evenings...Ill let you know how it goes. I would think it would give you more energy to start your day, when I have early gym days thats usually how I feel. Ill start doing mine each morning except for my 5 am Tuesday and Friday mornings, then I will do in the evening.

Keep at it, I saw another groups results and WOW. Im debating taking before and after pics too just so I can prove how much it worked! :)
  • michellerenee22
    michellerenee22 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I think maybe I just didn't get enough sleep last night. I try it in the morning all week and if it doesnt work out I will just have to make myself do it after work! I thought about before pictures but I could never post those!
  • alibrown698
    alibrown698 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 7 today. I don't always have time to do mine in the morning with classes so I do it either in the am or pm. For the first 4-5 days I hurt so bad, like cringed walking up the steps or when my daughter crawled on my lap. I feel like my strength has improved, and I am able to be more efficient during a particular exercise, but my cardio is still killing me. I dread it to be honest.
  • sheliabenedict
    Options
    I'm on day 7 today. I don't always have time to do mine in the morning with classes so I do it either in the am or pm. For the first 4-5 days I hurt so bad, like cringed walking up the steps or when my daughter crawled on my lap. I feel like my strength has improved, and I am able to be more efficient during a particular exercise, but my cardio is still killing me. I dread it to be honest.

You can do it, just dont give up!! :)
  • happyjerseygirl123
    Options
    I always work out in the morning,if I waited until later I know I would have too many excuses to not do it.:bigsmile: