New Here. Reading Willa Cather lately. Anyone else?

Options
About me: I have two teenagers (happy), I'm supervising a major house renovation (stress) and I have 30 lbs to lose (committed). Hope to find friends who are also really committed to weight loss (and not starving themselves). Frequent contact with committed others is helpful to those with serious dieting commitment. Having other interests (like reading) gives even more reason to be in touch regularly.

Replies

• paulipet
    Options
    Hi. I have a lot more than 30lbs to those but, like you, am committed. I know that some days will be better than others though :). Haven't heard of Willa Cather but always interested to hear of new authors so am off to have a look on the web. One of my favourite authors is Karen Rose. You read any of her books?
  • Bebe1000
    Options
    Hi,

Willa Cather is a 20th c. American writer. One of the best. Haven't yet read Karen Rose will look for her!
  • ctlinj7
    ctlinj7 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Read My Antonia in college. Welcome. I'm exploring more classics lately...Great Gatsby, Pride & Predj, etc. I read the gammit so I figured I'd get some classics in on top of the smut I usually read