Hello

Options
Hi, welcome aboard!
:wink:

Replies

• Bonnie7304
    Options
    Hi, My name is Sam and this is just what Im looking for. I need a challenge and accountability.
  • Gracie430
    Gracie430 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Great, I've been looking for another group to join, and this will be perfect. My birthday is April 30 so this will get me to there! I really want to be able to lose as much weight as I can before my birthday. Please keep me posted on how you are all doing and I will do the same. I also need the challenge, or competition, and some accountability. Having cheerleaders never hurts either! Let's stick this out together! We can do it.:bigsmile:
  • tashfaux
    Options
    Morning girls,

Did my first session yesterday - hill runs on day one!!! OMG, nearly spewed twice!!! Just have to keep focussing on the finish line I guess!! Good luck for today!

Tash
  • tashfaux
    Options
    OK, note to self, have a nice "green" salad, but you can't have avocado, egg AND meat - not many calories left for dinner tonight!!!
  • Gracie430
    Options
    Jeez, I'm impressed. I didn't do quite that well, but I did stay under my calorie goal and exercised by walking for 30 minutes. I have lost a grand total of 2 pounds in the last week. Yaayyy!! :happy: It will add up!. So far today, I've also done well with the calories. How is everyone else doing today?
  • tashfaux
    Options
    Ok, I am paying today, calves and hips are killing me!!! Thank God I don't have another session until Saturday morning!!!

Food was under the nett calories, but I would like to keep under my calorie limit regardless of excercise. But that's ok, today is a new day, so I guess just move on and start again.

Haven't weighed in at all yet, but only on to day 4, maybe tomorrow to see how things are.

Keep up the good work - Samantha how are you doing???

Tash
  • Gracie430
    Options
    Today started badly. I was up and down all night. Every time I got up, I ate a cookie. I don't know why. It was the middle of the night and I wasn't thinking clearly. Anyway, I started off my having used a lot of my calories before breakfast!!! Still going to try to stay under goal. I'm trying to drink my 8 glasses of water today. Probably won't get to exercise, going out with husband for Valentine's day.

Goal for tonight: No matter how many times I might get up, I WILL NOT eat any cookies!!!

How is everyone else doing today??? And Happy Valentine's Day to all.:wink:
  • tashfaux
    Options
    Hope you had a nice Valentines Dinner - my husbands car broke down on his way home for his days off, had to drive and pick him up (bit over an hour each way), got home just before midnight, so pretty crappy on my end!

You will have to try and have a drink of water instead of a cookie through the night!!

My weekend was pretty bad, but didn't overdo the food too much, few drinks with the hubby being home for the weekend but, oh well, he's gone for another 10, I will have to try and be good for those!

Enjoy your week everyone!
  • Gracie430
    Options
    Saturday was mediocre as far as calories and exercise, but a good day otherwise. Spent most of the day with my 6-week old grandson and went out with my husband Saturday night. I drink Select 55 and drink only one or two when we go out so those calories aren't a problem usually. Today was much better for both my calories and exercises. Actually went to the gym and worked out for an hour. That always makes me feel good, so why don't I do it more often? Going to try really hard to get at least 3 more workouts in this week. I'm actually looking forward to weighing in! :smile:
  • tashfaux
    Options
    Hurt my knee at training on Tuesday night, puts a bit of a dampner on things, probably can't run for 2 weeks. Will have to work on abs and arms or something! Don't feel like I have lost anything - scales are broken, need to get new batteries.

Oh well, just got to keep plowing along. Good luck everyone!