What would you like to see....

Options
sowenby1984
sowenby1984 Posts: 101 Member
Ok, what would y'all like to see in this group? We could do some kind of weekly fitness challenge/goal or something like that..... Any ideas? What would help motivate you????

Stacy

Replies

• jsa_momto3
    jsa_momto3 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hi Stacy!
    Thanks for setting up this group. I love weekly challenges. Water intake (I'm terrible at!), exercise calories per week, fitness minutes per week - love it all! I need to get motivated again.
  • Norellaangell
    Norellaangell Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I like the weekly challenge idea!
  • dzuli823
    dzuli823 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I clicked on to write that Id like daily challenges!! I personally need fitness ones, but we could do a fitness and a nutrition one. Thanks for starting!!
  • webutmirrortheworld
    Options
    I clicked on to write that Id like daily challenges!! I personally need fitness ones, but we could do a fitness and a nutrition one. Thanks for starting!!

I also like the idea of doing separate fitness and nutrition challenges!
  • laurar428
    laurar428 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Love the challenge idea!
  • 1ocean1girl
    1ocean1girl Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Definately challenge ideas! :happy:
  • cbeckl
    cbeckl Posts: 79
    Options
    Definitely weekly challenges!! I like to shake things up and I'm super competitive!!
  • unidiverse
    Options
    All of the ideas mentioned are great ideas. I would be on board with anything that you came up with. Challenges are a good way to stay on track.
  • dieKriegerin77
    Options
    CHALLENGE!
  • sowenby1984
    sowenby1984 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Ok, Challenges seem to be the winner lol. So, if you have any ideas for challenges please post them or inbox them to me.

Thanks,
    Stacy
  • dzuli823
    dzuli823 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    There is a group called Daily Mini Challenges, and each day a different exercise is posted, somtimes along w a youtube video. So far Ive seen 100 plank jacks, 100 bicep curls, 100 alt dead lifts....etc. The exercises can be broken up throughout the day. I've liked it so far, and therr's tons of diffrent exercises over there. They post once to accept the challenge, and again when completed

Nutrition could be staying under cal goal, a certain numb of waters, reaching a particular macro goal (an individual's fiber, sodium, protein, carbs, or fat would be good. Or a particular vitamin total) number of veggies or fruits, have a certain color veggie/ fruit, and/or bigger weekly goals, too, like how many days logged, days exercised or a variation of the above.

That's just off the top of my head but im sure we can think of more!
  • LadyShadows
    LadyShadows Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I like both ideas on daily goals and weekly challenge.