Day 10

Options
insane5150
insane5150 Posts: 93 Member
Today is day 10 *woot woot* I am anxious to get it done... take 1-2 rest days, then to level 2.

I am excited to move on to see something different. I haven't mastered level 1, but looking for change. Once I do my 10 days of level 2, I will take another 1-2 rest days, then level 3. My feelings are pretty sure that I won't master any of the levels this 1st time around, but I will always give it my all.

Then....... I will probably go back to it and start from the beginning alternating the levels. Hopefuly, I will be able to perform a bit better.

Oh yeah, I haven't stepped on the scale since I started.... anxious to do that and re-take measurement and photos. I just hope it doesn't discourage me, just need to keep it pozzy :-)

Replies

• pab88
    pab88 Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Day 10 finished. I am ready to give level 2 a try!
  • insane5150
    Options
    Great job pab88!!

Lets rock this out... hi 5 fellow 10dayer!
  • pab88
    pab88 Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Great job pab88!!

Lets rock this out... hi 5 fellow 10dayer!

Thanks...back at you! We can do this!!
  • tcs1012
    tcs1012 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I am excited to move on to see something different. I haven't mastered level 1, but looking for change. My feelings are pretty sure that I won't master any of the levels this 1st time around, but I will always give it my all.

Then....... I will probably go back to it and start from the beginning alternating the levels. Hopefuly, I will be able to perform a bit better.

lol.... were you sitting in my living room listening to mine & my husband's conversation? this sounds almost verbatim!!
  • insane5150
    Options
    lol.... were you sitting in my living room listening to mine & my husband's conversation? this sounds almost verbatim!!

hahahaha, that is funny! Glad I am not alone :-)

You go tcs1012!!!! Just as long as you are trying your hardest and being honest with yourself, that's all that matters, and your body knows it.
  • cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,444 Member
    Options
    Day 10 completed! Looking forward something new and different for the next 10 days! Great job everyone!
  • ewalker160
    ewalker160 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Day 10 down.... not sure if I will go to Level 2 or not... I can say that I am tired of Level 1 in more ways than one... so we'll see!