That time

Options
hap2010
hap2010 Posts: 101 Member
Okay, I am two years post op being surgical menopause but every month right around the same time, I have a couple bad days. Very emotional, stressed, can't seem to satisfy appetite. It's almost like I still have a cycle. I haven't had a period in a very long time thanks to an ablation in 2002. Is anyone else experiencing these swings?

Replies

• Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    Okay, I am two years post op being surgical menopause but every month right around the same time, I have a couple bad days. Very emotional, stressed, can't seem to satisfy appetite. It's almost like I still have a cycle. I haven't had a period in a very long time thanks to an ablation in 2002. Is anyone else experiencing these swings?
    My sister says the same thing. No periods due to surgical menopause, but monthly "PMS" all the same.

My periods are erratic (day 53 so far, this time), but at my old usual time (day 22) I got PMSy. And again 22-24 days later. But no period either time. :smile:
  • LindaLeeL
    Options
    I am post meno for awhile now. I did start having problems when I was 35 and had my final periods at age 45ish! Hoping to be able to have contact with women having the challenges of losing weight!
  • tami101
    tami101 Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    My sister had a hysterectomy 20 years ago, but when she was living with me a few years ago she would get cramps during my TOM. I used to thank her for taking them from me because I wasn't having any. Lol. As for me, I am perimenopausal and my period comes very erratic. I haven't had one in 3 months but I still get pms symptoms around the middle of the month.