Chocolate Thunder T-Shirts

Options
Hey Team,

I am designing the C.T Army T-shirts. I would appreciate your input on colors, tang tops, V-necks etc.
The first 20 C.T Army members doing a fitness competition or who attend on behalf of a fellow enlistee will receive a free t-shirt.

The cost of the t-shirts is $10. For anyone who would like to sponsor my dream of becoming a Pro bodybuilder.

Replies

• Toyya
    Toyya Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Short term (Spring goal): Find s good off season exercise and macros plan that works. So I know a good plan in place for being off season and not falling off the wagon.

Long term: Plan to do 2-3 shows this fall in the NY, Boston, and LA area.
  • Chocol8teThunder
    Chocol8teThunder Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Hey Toyya,

Thanks for getting this dialogue started. I am from the Bay Area and would be interested in your L.A show. Once your have date I will try to get you a shirt a few weeks out from your show. Also know their C.T Army Members in Jersey who may be able to attend the N.T show.

Anyways if you need help with Macros reach out to me, pac_ or Annaruthus, they all count macros. However, you may watch the macros video and I will do your first daily eating plan if you message me your email, weight, height, and age. I also need to know if you are bulking or cutting right now.

FOR ALL MY C.T ARMY: Please send your sizes if you may be interested in purchasing a shirt. I am ordering another batch this week.