Season 3 - Episode 10 "Home" (02/17/13)

Options
2»

Replies

• KBrenOH
    KBrenOH Posts: 704 Member
    Options

What do you all think about the new prison group? It's almost like a reverse of the situation Rick's group encountered when they first arrived at Hershel's farm. Hershel didn't want them there, but Rick thought they should stay and convinced Hershel of how the two groups could help each other out. Now Rick wants to keep out the new people at the prison, while Hershel wants to consider allowing them in.

Personally, I like them except for the teenager (only because I don't know him, so he could be totally fine) and the guy who wanted to take over in Rick's absence. The other two seem like good people.

I'm surprised they didn't even mention the new people in this episode. They never definitively showed where they went when they were rushed out during Rick's Lori Ghost Freakout. They may have completely left the prison and will never be a part of the story again. They could have just put them in a different part of the prison until Rick cooled off. I'll be curious to see if they make an appearance again.

Thats a good point too about the the small group that Rick freaked out on. That would give them an even greater advantage imo.
    But they seem to bring people in and then you never see them again. Remember the man with his son from the first episode? I've always wondered what happened to them.