Phase 2 - Workout 6

Options
2»

Replies

• cristino1985
    cristino1985 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    First day on workout 6 for me, it is hard! Question, is it ok in the windshield wipers for your back to come of the ground a bit? Otherwise I can't get my legs anywhere near down to only an inch of the ground!
  • lolaluv4
    lolaluv4 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Ouch... a good ouch though and can someone please tell natalie to llift her back leg in stork and to actually do the exercises k thanks
  • mariposa224
    mariposa224 Posts: 1,269 Member
    Options
    Ummm... I refuse to go lower than 5s for anything. Including that ridiculous superman move. I can barely raise my arms and I didn't do nearly enough reps, but I have faith that I'll improve and be able to do more as I move on. lol I don't take my legs quite so low on the windshield wipers...

I'm so much better with the plank rows now than when I was doing 30DS (what feels like a lifetime ago)! Proud to say I ripped through them with my 8s with no issues. I could barely do them with 3s less than a year ago. Very proud of myself. :smile:
  • lesleyworth
    lesleyworth Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    no way on the weighted superman...I tried, and dropped the weights and called it a "good effort"!

unfortunately my balance is nowhere near where it needs to be for stork and statue of liberty...so I felt I spent half the time stumbling around. Figure I'll just take it slow and see how it goes!

other than that, enjoyed the workout...but my arms are mush today!
  • sassynkp
    sassynkp Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    WO 6 done yesterday and my arms and back are so sore. I really pushed myself and probably should not have gone as heavy on some of the weights. I think I am as sore as I was on week one is not more! LOL
    Looking forward to improving and seeing what kind of results next 2 weeks bring! (Don't care for the "windshield wipers" :grumble:
  • mariposa224
    mariposa224 Posts: 1,269 Member
    Options
    My hips and butt are sore today from doing workout 6 again yesterday. lol And I still suck at those supermans with my 5s, but I'll just keep trying to do another & another. :laugh:
  • a_new_dawn
    a_new_dawn Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    My hips and butt are sore today from doing workout 6 again yesterday. lol And I still suck at those supermans with my 5s, but I'll just keep trying to do another & another. :laugh:

lol @ the supermans with 5's, i admire your sheer determination!!