Starting Chalean Extreme March 3 - anyone want to join?

Options
oahugirl
oahugirl Posts: 21 Member
Hello!
I finished 12 weeks of Turbofire and am doing another 3 weeks of the program (waiting for my sister to finish her first round) then am starting Chalean Extreme on or around March 3. Would anyone care to join me? Send me a message if interested! Would love to get a group of people doing the program!

Replies

• Nessa0506
    Options
    I would love to join you. I'm finishing up insanity (12 days left) and plan to recover a week and should be ready on March 3. I need to order the set from amazon
  • LisaGirlfriend
    LisaGirlfriend Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    I ordered ChaLean Extreme and just got it. I'm on Day 5 of Ripped in 30, and once I'm done that, plan to start ChaLean Extreme. I've heard many great things about it. I'm scared but excited - lol!!! Would love to join a group of people doing it.
  • kel7298
    kel7298 Posts: 1,542 Member
    Options
    I have done two rounds of CLX. You will absolutely LOVE it!
  • LisaGirlfriend
    Options
    I have done two rounds of CLX. You will absolutely LOVE it!

Yay!! Can't wait. There's so many DVDs in the pack, I have no idea where to start. Will have to do some reading first.
  • LisaGirlfriend
    Options
    I would love to join you. I'm finishing up insanity (12 days left) and plan to recover a week and should be ready on March 3. I need to order the set from amazon

I ordered it off one of the MFP'ers BeachBody website and received a whole ton of things: band, fat measurer, Turbofire, cookbook, exercise book and 7 DVDs for ChaLean Extreme.. it was $99 I think. I
  • cindylushu
    Options
    CLX was my first BB program. I adored it!! It was my first taste of weight training...now I hooked! :)
  • t2kburl
    t2kburl Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I plan on starting a week after I finish Insanity. About 3/17/13.
    I already invested in extra bands