Manchester CT

Options
_AshLynn
_AshLynn Posts: 134 Member
Hi everyone! Looking to see who is in the Manchester area...I live in Somers, but go to school in Manchester & go to a gym in Enfield. So if you are around any of these & are interested in setting up a group let's figure it out!! Especially with spring/summer coming up there are a lot of hiking and outdoor activities that could be planned!!

Replies

• SleepySin
    SleepySin Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I'm not in the Manchester area exactly but living in Farmington at the moment so I'm not that far away.

I think it'd be a great idea to round up to CT MFP'ers to take part in outdoor activities as the weather gets warmer :D
  • _AshLynn
    _AshLynn Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Itd be so great!! There has to be a ton of people in our area
  • Andreaviolet89
    Andreaviolet89 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    In New Haven County but I love to go all over CT and even NY and Mass in search of cool hiking trails and beaches.
  • SleepySin
    SleepySin Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I make it down to NYC every so often too - it's my home city!! When I have weekend plans that interfere with my usual weekend gym plans, I always try to make it to the NYSC's on the way down there too.. gotta keep at it! :)
  • JohnNull
    JohnNull Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    You're very much in my neck of the woods. I work out home, so the gym is out. But I do like to do a fair amount of hiking.
  • dzniki1029
    Options
    I'm in Vernon, so I would partake in some activities.
  • clamsrcute
    clamsrcute Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    that sounds awesome! I'm from enfield and live by uconn so I work out at cardio in manchester and golds in east hartford sometimes. and YES to all the outdoorsy stuff in the area too! and your goals seem really similar to mine. nice!
  • wo1wendy
    wo1wendy Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Just over the mountain :smile: Stafford