How many made it?

Options
Hi all. I started 30DS today on level 1 and was wondering how many of you made it through the entire program on your first day? I'm a little sad to say I ended up stopping only 3 minutes from the end. :( I hope to be able to complete it entirely tomorrow even though I know I'll be a sore little puppy by then.

Replies

• jack1925
    jack1925 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I'm on Day 10 of level 1, and as of last night, I still find myself stopping to catch my breath... It does get better though. Being my last night on Level 1 I'm going to try to make it straight through though! Good luck!
  • PrincessGlitterTush
    Options
    I finished the shred on the first day - however, throughout the programme I pretty much stuck with the modified moves.
    I was just proud that I finished the programme - it has kick started my l9ove of exercise.

I think you did great - and will only continue to get better. Don't be hard on yourself :)
  • Yecats1990
    Yecats1990 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Well where do I start on how many times I stopped :p Tonight was my first time so I did level one. Warm up was fine.... Jumping jacks I kept getting confused but I did it, I miss some jump rope because I had a stitch and a dry mouth that felt like I was going to choke and I physically could not keep up with the push ups and some of the crunchs had me crying :p I'm sure it gets easier as your muscles become stronger :) x
  • dash_it_emily
    Options
    I'm so glad I'm not the only one! The cardio parts, at least the ones that involve jumping/feet leaving the floor, just absolutely destroyed me. I also had to give up on using weights or risk dropping them mid-move. I really did try not to stop for more than five seconds, but I'm sure all those many five-second breaks added up. Still, better to try and do it as best I could than not to have tried it at all.

I still pan to try to hit the gym tomorrow and then the day after go back to the 30DS. Here's hoping I don't actually die because it sure does feel like I'm going to.
  • quietHiker
    quietHiker Posts: 1,442 Member
    Options
    I know exactly how you feel! The first few days of level 1, I found myself resting a lot and dropping weights. Your body will get used to it though and soon you'll find yourself wishing you could start level 2...and then level 3.

Keep up the great work!