less than 1200 calories ok or not?

Options
I did not make it to 1200 calories today but I ate alot of veggies and fruits. I am really not hungry what do I do it tells me I need to eat more . I have this problem alot and it is not because I am not eating it is just I eat alot of veggies and fruits and low cal foods. Alot of times my snacks add up to more than my meals do. any advice?

Replies

• deemarie55
    Options
    I seem to have that problem also. Not sure if that's why I am not losing any weight? I could also use some advice
  • lovelifehealth
    lovelifehealth Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I have change my "meal" settings to 4-hour time blocks and try to get 400 calories in each of the first three time blocks, with the last as a backup for more calories if needed. (8a-12p, 12p-4p, 4p-8p, 8p-12a) This helps to make sure I'm getting in enough calories for the day.

Recipe ideas and food combinations are available in the book 400 Calorie Fix: The Easy New Rule for Permanent Weight Loss! I just started reading it and like the general philosophy.

Adding whole grain foods, dairy, and raw nuts and seeds would increase your calorie count and give a balanced variety to your fruits and vegetables.

If I can see your food diary I can give you some suggestions.