Enter Sore Complaining here ;)

Options
My quads are KILLING ME! lol It hurts to even sit on the toilet.

Replies

• crazycleo
    Options
    Just finished day 1 and I feel great... wonder how long that will last. lol.
  • Zekesmom
    Options
    Quads are in PAIN!!!!!!!
    Walking down the stairs feels horrid, but going up is fine lol.
    Loading up on Voltaren gel

Today is day 3 on Level 1
  • DewlyNoted
    Options
    Had to skip yesterday cuz I was too sore, but I'm ready to go today! My abs have been in pain since day 1, but hopefully that means the pudge is leaving me :laugh:
  • TammyS3
    TammyS3 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Legs are sore, abs are a little sore. But, my lower back is killing me for some reason. I'll do Day 3 Level 1 tonight when I get home from work.
  • cisos
    cisos Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    My back and my arms were in pain today but after completing the day of 30 DS, they are gone.. weird..
  • hebehrens
    Options
    I wasn't sore at all after day 1. Today (after day 2, haven't done workout for day 3 yet), I'm a little sore - mostly in my pecs and arms, little bit in my legs. I did a 35 minute step class this afternoon which has some sculpting too, so I'm sure I'll be sore tomorrow between everything! Got the dog for a walk this afternoon too, so today is full of activity!
  • teenytinybikini
    teenytinybikini Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I feel ok, maybe my pecs a bit and when I've been sat for a while and stand up my butt is a bit sore but that goes after a little walk around.

I did the workout first thing this morning instead of in the evening which I've done the previous 2 days and found it quite a bit harder.
  • chickpeas1
    chickpeas1 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Woken up today feeling really good after day 1 yesterday.
    Tammy - I did my back in first time I did the 30DS. You just have to take it easy and ease yourself into it.
    I ended up on crutches with a herniated disc :/
  • crazycleo
    Options
    My calves are in so much pain.... I don't even think there was an exercise that worked your calves. How did I do that? Oh well, lets see if they get any better doing it a second time :)
  • aliceg94
    aliceg94 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    On day 3 and my abs are killing me. Hoping its a sign that something's happening, haha.
  • AngNY
    AngNY Posts: 193
    Options
    My quads are still super sore but everything else is fine.
  • hebehrens
    Options
    I just finished Day 4, and I think it was the hardest one yet! I'm thinking it's because yesterday I did a step and sculpt class at my gym that is pretty intense on its own, in addition to the 30DS. So I am SORE today. Hopefully tomorrow is better!
  • Roshellexo
    Roshellexo Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    On day 7 and here to tell you the soreness DOES go away! However I have had rest days when its been too much for my muscles. Give your muscles a bit of rest and the soreness will go away :) Apparently Jillian only reccommends you do this 5-6 times a week anyway, the 30 day thing was just a marketing campaign so I've heard.
  • michellerenee22
    michellerenee22 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I still can't do all of the pushups in a row.... even on my knees. I just finished day 4 this morning. Does anyone else have this problem?
  • meliafairy
    meliafairy Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Yes Michelle! I am having the exact same problem...

My weakest muscle group is my shoulders and I struggle so badly with the pushups. I can do two or three then I have to take a break for a couple of seconds and continue.
  • AngNY
    AngNY Posts: 193
    Options
    I have trouble doing push ups as well. I can do 3 and then plop lol Then I get up and try 3 again. I never do knee ones only because I feel like I can get my body doing normal push ups if I just keep trying.
  • inkmonster
    Options
    i cant get through the lunge and biceps curls. my legs are so weak. i start falling over and my legs tremble. anyone else have a problem with them ?
  • michellerenee22
    Options
    I dont have any problems with the lunge and bicep curl, but I feel like I am not doing the side lunges right! My knee always feels weird. I have basically just started doing squats during that part lol.
  • michellerenee22
    Options
    And glad to hear it isn't just me with the pushups! All we can do is keep trying :)
  • Elektraani
    Elektraani Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Ouch...ouch...ouch...but a good kind of ouch! The pushups are killer and I am only doing the modified version. I need to step it up a bit.