FINAL RESULTS

Hi :)

I have finally finished the 30 Day Shred. I did take it relatively easy and did most of the modified exercises. I'm happy with the results so far - considering I didn't eat particularly well throughout the programme.

I will be starting C25K next (with some days of 30DS in between) - and then going on to starting strength after that :)

See a breakdown of the 30DS and how many cals I burnt:

20130207_210443_zps09386b11.jpg

Here are my before photos:

SideView.jpg
FrontView.jpg

And my after photos:

20130208_061925_zps594afe20.jpg
20130208_061910_zps5dbe9a50.jpg

Replies

• Thats brilliant, well done.. you're keeping me inspired as i've only really just started :)

Did you take measurements before and after??
  • Hi :)

No - I'm just using photo's - I'm not even weighing myself very often. Maybe once evry 2-3 weeks.

I obsess too much if I weigh in and measure - everything seems like too small a loss. So I just prefer the photo's :)

Good luck with the shred - it really is great, and I'm happy with my results. Id like to do it again at some point without any modifications - but I really need to increase my strength for that.
  • jack1925
    jack1925 Posts: 186 Member
    Aweome job! I'm only 1/3 done with the program but I'm hoping I see results like you have! :smile:
  • CaliSteph
    CaliSteph Posts: 142 Member
    Great job! Thank you for posting this, it's really inspiring. I started level 3 this weekend. I did a horrible job of weighing and measuring so I think I'm going to start again and do it right.
  • sesquive
    sesquive Posts: 26 Member
    Awesome!!! Thanks for posting, I just started Level 2 Day1 yesterday and it was a killer. I'm currently also taking part in c25K program; I find that doing 30DS really helps my running, so I'm glad I'm doing both together...
  • DouMc
    DouMc Posts: 1,689 Member
    Congratulations! You look great. I have only 5 days to go so motivation like this is really helping me! What are you going to do now that you are finished? I'm a little worried that I will get lazy when Im finished 30DS.
  • sara1077
    sara1077 Posts: 89 Member
    Really clear difference! Way to go. I am only 1/2 through, so this helps!
  • KrnV_23
    KrnV_23 Posts: 4 Member
    Very inspiring! Great job!
  • momshorses
    momshorses Posts: 376 Member
    Awesome job!!! It is hard to finish right to the end!!!
  • momshorses
    momshorses Posts: 376 Member
    I completed level 3 day 10 on Valentines day!! It was really hard to keep at it during the last bit. Valentines day was the goal date my hubby and I had set and I am so glad I did. If I hadn't, I would have taken too many days off. I am feeling stronger and more confident now. I still have a ways to go, but this is a great first step. My hubby and I are planning to do another round of it. I have a gown to fit into this spring so I am motivated right now. lol