Level 2- Day One!

Options
ewalker160
ewalker160 Posts: 24 Member
Moved from Level 1 to Level 2 today. I had not completely mastered Level 1, however it was getting boring and I was starting to dread it too much. Level 2 was just what I needed to keep me motivated. Level 2 has a lot more short cuts so I made it through. I dont think its that much harder per se'- especially given the many short cuts/adjustments for beginners.

so... 11 days down of my 30 day shred! Didnt think I would make it even this far!

Replies

• april1445
    Options
    I'm taking 3 days off level 1 to rehab my knee. Going to focus on butt strengthening. I might move to level 2 early also, and maybe rotate them. I can still get a workout out of level 1 if I go harder, but knee pain is getting in the way right now.
  • BGM325
    BGM325 Posts: 78
    Options
    I've had to skip a couple of Jillian days but today is day 10 of Level 1 for me. I half assed a couple of days there so I extended Level 1 for myself. I did Levels 1 & 2 yesterday cause I was feeling a bit bored of Level 1 and let me tell you that Level 2 scared me a little but I surprised myself by not collapsing on the floor mid-exercises. :bigsmile: I have not fully mastered some of the exercises from Level 1 so I may add them to my Level 2 but I have started to see results so I'm a happy girl. :happy:
  • insane5150
    insane5150 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I took 2 days off after completing 10days of level 1.... today I start day 1 level 2.

Thanks for the level 2 feed back! Turned my ability doubts into feeling more confident to get it done :-)

Lets keep it up!!!!
  • LaSutopia
    LaSutopia Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    I did level 2 on tuesday making my day 8....I have not done any since though so I need to get back on it...had a bad couple of days wednesday and thursday...My kids bunk beds came in today and I will be working hard getting them and their room put together :) I want to have time to do some level 2 at the end of the day...I just cant let myself not finish this AGAIN. I already messed up the "10 days in a row" thing but I have only missed a couple days so I can still do this and call it done all at one time:)
  • cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,407 Member
    Options
    Finished Day 1 of Level 2. Had to modify a few of the moves but I did okay!
  • insane5150
    Options
    Ok this level shows me how uncoordinated i am including my balance, lol. Truly is funner, but all the down on 4's kills me. Got through
    it & tomorrow's another day :-)
  • hlb99
    hlb99 Posts: 26
    Options
    I skipped a few days of level 1. I think I was getting bored with it. I moved on to level 2 and I've done it for 3 days now. I like level 2 a lot better. I really work up a sweat doing it,where as level 1 I didn't really. It feels a lot more faced paced to me.
  • BGM325
    BGM325 Posts: 78
    Options
    Ok this level shows me how uncoordinated i am including my balance, lol. Truly is funner, but all the down on 4's kills me. Got through
    it & tomorrow's another day :-)

Me too!! It is funner, I laugh out loud just imagining what people would think if they saw me & my uncoordinated moves. LOL
  • Sirli_79
    Options
    Getting ready to do my first Level 2 session, finished 30DS Level 1 yesterday. I finded very easy by the end so I started to do Body Revolution as well. 20 Min it's not enough for me. Two workouts per day plus running...:bigsmile: :tongue: :wink:
  • insane5150
    Options
    My arms are cooked by the time i get to those super power jumps.
  • GonnaBFit2510
    GonnaBFit2510 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna be doing my first day of level 2 tomorrow, I've only done 9 days of level 1 but I'm another that's just got a bit bored of it so want to step it up a gear I do tend o take the weekends off as I don't get the time to do it with my other half and kids around, can't wait to see what it involves and how tough it is ;0)