Options
2»

Replies

• Jovan0609
    Jovan0609 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Hi
    I just joined this group i'm on week 4 day 2

Welcome to the group! We can't wait to see your results! Keep us posted!
  • Casper2976
    Casper2976 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I'm new to the group and MFP. I just got Turbo Fire on Saturday and plan to start this week! I'm so glad to have found this group.
  • Jovan0609
    Options
    Hi all! I'm new to the group and MFP. I just got Turbo Fire on Saturday and plan to start this week! I'm so glad to have found this group.

Welcome to the group! We look forward to your success and support!
  • JamieGA
    JamieGA Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    I definitely wanna join you guys and this support group!
    I am starting my 90-day challenge on monday, Feb 25 and
    Am more than excited about it. My goal is to lose
    30 lbs! I'd be happy about 30+ but 30 is the minimum goal ;)

I know that this is possible in combination with clean eating, which
    I've been doing for the past 8 weeks! So, ladies... EAT CLEAN - TRAIN MEAN!!!

I hope I can do this!!!

Jamie
  • Casper2976
    Casper2976 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    OK - I finally did it. Week 1 - Day 1. Fire 30 + Stretch 10. I'm so glad I got up early to do this class! I'd love any suggestions you all may have about shoes. I found the new trainers I bought aren't that supportive but they are good for pivoting the feet so you don't hurt the knees. It probably doesn't help that I'm doing the videos on a carpeted floor...
  • angeedee
    angeedee Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I originally did the workouts barefoot, but I have foot problems and had to get shoes. I also do the videos on carpet, but knew I had to get something. I went to DSW and got some Ryka shoes by Kelly Rippa. They work great on the carpet. I don't wear them anywhere but in my house. They have enough support for my arches, and I've had much less problems with my feet since I've been wearing them. I still have some knee problems from the pivoting, but it is better than it was before I got the shoes.
  • Jovan0609
    Options
    Hi!
    I definitely wanna join you guys and this support group!
    I am starting my 90-day challenge on monday, Feb 25 and
    Am more than excited about it. My goal is to lose
    30 lbs! I'd be happy about 30+ but 30 is the minimum goal ;)

I know that this is possible in combination with clean eating, which
    I've been doing for the past 8 weeks! So, ladies... EAT CLEAN - TRAIN MEAN!!!

I hope I can do this!!!

Jamie

You've got this and we're here to support you! :happy:
  • Jovan0609
    Options
    OK - I finally did it. Week 1 - Day 1. Fire 30 + Stretch 10. I'm so glad I got up early to do this class! I'd love any suggestions you all may have about shoes. I found the new trainers I bought aren't that supportive but they are good for pivoting the feet so you don't hurt the knees. It probably doesn't help that I'm doing the videos on a carpeted floor...

You'll definitely need to find some shoes that don't have a lot of tread on the bottom so that you can pivot. I've been doing the workouts in my hotel during the week and it has carpet (instead of the wood floor that I'm used to at my house). I found that I've had to modify some of the moves to make sure I don't injure my knees. Those are just my tips though. :smile:
  • OfficialBabyRaider
    Options
    Proud to join :smile: 51895220.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter