Introductions

Options

Replies

• KellieLouise84
    Options
    Hi everyone!! I'm Kellie and from Port Talbot, South Wales. Have lost 36lbs with another 2 to go, and looking for some friends to help me stay focused and maintain my weight! Feel free to add me!!
  • saracoop109
    Options
    hello i'm sara.
  • Ben_1960
    Ben_1960 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Hi

I'm Benn just come across this group. I am from Rossendale and would welcome any friends to share the journey.
  • xNickie
    xNickie Posts: 49
    Options
    Hi! I'm Nickie, 20 and from West Bromwich :smile:

Here to lose the weight Hypothyroidism put on me, and more! I'd love to lose around 50lbs.
    Feel free to add me :flowerforyou:
  • Jason3589
    Jason3589 Posts: 734
    Options
    Hello Jason or Jase here. Always happy to make new friends, if you want to add me please send me a message. Let's crack this together x
  • Spraggers
    Spraggers Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi, 50 something year old who acts like a big kid - wanting to lose another stone to get to my goal.
  • lovelillies
    Options
    Hello there!
    I've been following MFP for the last two weeks in conjunction with advice and a weekly weigh in from the dietician at my doctors.
    i will be 50 this time next year and I fully intend to be 10 stones lighter by then. The best half century present a girl can give herself :happy:
  • debbie6868
    Options
    Hi im Debbie 44 with 7 children 25 down to 22mths only gave up work after having little then just piled on the lbs.im from kent.
  • debbie6868
    Options
    Hi just round corner from me I'm dartford :-)
  • AlphaXB
    Options
    Hi I'm Karla I'm 24 I've just gave birth to my lil boy and now looking to shift the baby weight feel free to add me I'm needing lots of motivation and want to help others :) xxx
  • samsamnojam
    samsamnojam Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Sam, I'm 37 and live in Dorset. Been on MFP a couple of weeks and I love it. I started at just over 250lbs. I have about 100lbs to lose, so a long long road to walk. But it's going well.

I have CFS and I'm only just getting back to exercising now, after about 3 years of not being able to. I do swim training 2 or 3 times a week now, and hope to get back to weights training soon too.

I'm an optimum nutrition geek. Right now I do a low carb, high protein diet, with lots of superfoods like flax, hemp, cacao, wheatgrass etc. I'm anti-dairy and refined carbs. I get bugged by people who say they want to get healthy/lose weight but think that cutting down to half a portion of chips with their cheeseburger is going to make the difference they want to see. This is about so much more than calorie counting.

Anyone with similar interests or goals, pls go ahead and friend me.
  • magneticreikipaul
    magneticreikipaul Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    hello fellow brits
    i'm paul from poole in dorset
    if you want to friend me then add away
    the more support we all get the better we will all be.
    if there is anyone here who goes to dw in poole
    and needs a workout partner then that'd be amazing
  • lauraellie10
    lauraellie10 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    I'm Laura from oxford.

Got 7 lbs to go but wanna shred a fair few inches xxx
  • bob10846
    bob10846 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi I am Bob 45 mid life time and waistlne is beginning to show really bad so tiume to do something about it looking for lots of encouragement to get me through so please add me and look forward to giving and recieving lots of support :-) happy days
  • bob10846
    bob10846 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi I am Bob 45 mid life time and waistlne is beginning to show really bad so tiume to do something about it looking for lots of encouragement to get me through so please add me and look forward to giving and recieving lots of support :-) happy days
  • yellowsnowdrop
    yellowsnowdrop Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Hi to all,
    I'm Helen,mid 50's but still think I'm 24 !! Living just outside of Newcastle Upon Tyne but spent 20 years in Tunbridge Wells.Loosing weight as I may need a back op. Lost 5lbs my first week but still got a weigh (!!) to go.
    Would LOVE to attend a gym but just not possible at the moment so I walk instead.
    HUGE luck to all on here, would like to find MFP friends to keep me motivated so please feel free to friend me.
    H
  • roverrowe
    roverrowe Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Hello All

I'm Adam, 41 years old, husband and busy Dad of two girls. I want to lose a stone and ultimately run a half marathon. Just joined the gym and using MFP to help with motivation and to cut out my terrible snacking habits.

Anyone who wants to friend me to help with mutual support and encouragement, please do so. Need more friends!

Btw, I live and work in South Wales, but am from Somerset originally.

A
  • Katyfat2fit
    Katyfat2fit Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    hi i am katy :D
    enjoy food farrr to much thats why i am hear !
    from stockton on tees .... smogggggy :D
  • LadyRoff
    LadyRoff Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Hello all, Alison here, 33 yrs old. From Rowlands Castle - Small village near Portsmouth on south coast.

Very overweight, but on my way to changing that now :)
  • amyprosser1989
    Options
    Hi
    Im Amy, Im 23 and living in Nottingham. I lost about a stone and a half last year with WW but now trying to revamp the diet with MFP. A few more English friends would never go amiss so feel free to add me!
    :)