New from SW AR

Options
Hi girls! Thought I would come by and introduce myself!

Im Kristin from a small town in SW AR. Anyone in that area feel free to contact me! I would love to meet people in my area (so if you are close to the texarkana area) I am 28yrs old and been married 10yrs. I have 5 children 8yrs and under. I started my MFP weighing in at 207lbs which was my highest non pregnancy weight and in a years time I am down 64lbs and 18lbs away from my goal weight.
Currently working with the insanity program and thats busy kicking my booty! Maybe when Im done with my 2mths I will be at my goal :) fingers crossed!

13875285.png

Replies

• jmsniff
    Options
    hey hey! i am in little rock--insanity DOES kick your butt, get it girl!!!!
  • fitnessfansteph
    fitnessfansteph Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm from LR area too. I've been doing insanity for a week. Add if you like. Always looking for more mfp friends :)
  • RedneckMomma77
    RedneckMomma77 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Hey girl, I'm from SC AR, a little town called Camden.
  • MrsPotatoHead425
    Options
    Hey everybody! I'm from central AR (Cabot area), so glad to know there are other people here that's local :)
  • jdwkdw712
    jdwkdw712 Posts: 7
    Options
    Hey- wow its been a while since ive gotten on an actual computer! I was without one for a while so I was doing all my stuff mobile and I couldn't get into groups from my phone so I am just now seeing the replies here! WOW!

Finished Insanity 2x now, currently working on Combat but actually finish round 1 of that tomorrow! I am going to do it again though and start shopping for my next program.

RedneckMomma7- Camden isn't that far from me!