Hoping everyone is still staying strong

Options
karedaly75
karedaly75 Posts: 34 Member
I made my first goal in December, but I have definately slacked off this second goal. I will really have to work hard in February to make the 6 month goal. Anyone else having any challenges staying motivated? How about anyone that is solidly motivated? Any tips or words or inspiration are welcome.:smile:

Replies

• KAR1959
    KAR1959 Posts: 4,271 Member
    Options
    I did not make my December goal of 212. I weighed in at 215. I also slacked over the holidays so I adjusted my goal for 3/1. I wasn't sure this group was still active...there really have not been many posts. But I'm still here and will stick with it to the end. I want to get as close to my goal as possible. I am motivated and I can't wait to hit Onederland! Good luck!!
  • karedaly75
    karedaly75 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I am glad there is someone else still here. I really want to hit my goal too! Things have slowed down, but still plugging away.
  • stefwi2000
    stefwi2000 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I did not meet my December goal and I have fallen off the band wagon. I had back surgery on January 15th and I am still recovering. I started back walking and doing mild gym workouts. Please send over some motivation. I am also glad to that you two are still around. If you are not my friend on MFP please add me.

Stef
    :sad:
  • TNDamisi
    TNDamisi Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Yeah... I didn't meet my December goal (off by just one 1lb!) and since then I've hit a plateau. I kept losing and gaining the same 5lbs - super annoying! I think *crosses fingers, knocks on wood* that I've started losing again, but I'm not celebrating until I've got a couple more weeks of losses under my belt. I probably won't make this segment's goal either, but as long as I'm still losing lbs or inches, I'm good.