Veils, Birdcages, Hair Pins, and More

Options
What are you doing for a 'hair piece'?

I'm using a veil and I really didn't want to spend a ton on it because it's so simple and it won't be worn long. I got one from eBay, and it got here today. Apparently, the ivory color in China is pretty much white in the US. So, now I have a ivory and champagne dress and a white veil. It's not diamond white but it's also not ivory. I don't know whether to suck it up and spend $50 on a veil from David's Bridal or to just go with it and deal with the not ivory veil.

Replies

• lawyerette
    lawyerette Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I would spend the money and see if I could return the white veil. If you're in the DC area, there's a seamstress in Kensington who can do custom for cheap...
  • PlumCrazyGirl
    PlumCrazyGirl Posts: 1,463 Member
    Options
    Not going w/any headpiece or veil.

Now if I found one brand new at Goodwill (or another thrift store) that would go w/my latte color dress..... I would reconsider my decision. Right now, nah, don't want one......
  • michiganmanda
    michiganmanda Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I have a fingertip length veil with narrow lace edging that matches the lace on the top part of my dress. I want to wear it in the back of my hair with some sort of decorated headband in front but I haven't found one yet.