Why does 30 day shred work?

Options
Hello everyone!
I started 30 day shred yesterday (plus whole 30 eating). I was doing it today and was wondering why 30 day shred works (and if it really does) since you are supposed to do the SAME workout every day. I always thought that you were not supposed to work the same muscles (core in the only exception) two days in a row since the muscles need a rest day? If this is true then 30 Day Shred shouldnt work very well. Thoughts?
thanks everyone!

Replies

• CassHallett
    CassHallett Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Found this after I searched online for an answer to your question:

This workout operates under the principle of muscle confusion, which means your development will not plateau, and you will see results fast. Muscles get accustomed to repetitive work-outs very quickly. Most people do not know this is happening, continue the ineffective work-out, and then get discouraged at the lack of progress. Work-outs like the 30 Day Shred use muscle confusion to tone and slim your body quickly and efficiently, and the end result is undeniably amazing
  • daniellealys
    daniellealys Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    thank you! I tried a search and couldnt find it. I appreciate it! :D
  • ldbuster0
    Options
    Hello everyone!
    I started 30 day shred yesterday (plus whole 30 eating). I was doing it today and was wondering why 30 day shred works (and if it really does) since you are supposed to do the SAME workout every day. I always thought that you were not supposed to work the same muscles (core in the only exception) two days in a row since the muscles need a rest day? If this is true then 30 Day Shred shouldnt work very well. Thoughts?
    thanks everyone!

What is whole 30 eating?