Weekly Challenges

Options
I think we should start the weekly challenge starting Sunday February 24th. If you would like to throw out ideas of what the weekly challenge should be I would love to hear some ideas. If we get a lot of the same answer that can be our weekly challenge starting Sunday.

Replies

• jmbond06
    jmbond06 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I like the idea of challenges. Maybe drinking 8 cups of water a day, or doing 50 of a certain exercise a day (squats, crunches, etc.).
  • stonerollin42
    stonerollin42 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I love this idea! Although 50 squats a day would quickly find my butt unable to roll out of bed... Anything that would motivate me to exercise every day (even a little) would be a great place to start.
  • blueeyeddragon2115
    Options
    Lets start this weeks challenge off at doing 3 hours of workouts this week. It can be 30 min a day or three one hour workouts. It doesn't matter the goal is to make time for at least 3 hours of work outs this week. At the end of the week i propose we post how many min/hours of workouts we accomplished even if we are under.
  • jmbond06
    jmbond06 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I will strive for 3 hours! I was doing much better than this before, but I've seriously started slacking off the past month or so.
  • KaseyErin44
    KaseyErin44 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I think this is a great idea. I have not been working out as much as i should, so this is a great start.
  • KaseyErin44
    KaseyErin44 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    What is this weeks challenge?
  • Clos210
    Clos210 Posts: 29
    Options
    we need to get this active again guys!