February 25, 2013 Challenge and Apology

Options
Hey ladies,

Just wanted to apologize for failing you this week. I had a lot of stuff going on at home and really just a lot of me time to reflect of myself and my relationship. Things are better now, well we've been talking and stuff, and I'm feeling more myself. But I wanted to apologize for letting you guys down, even though I had stuff going on I still should have been here for you guys and for myself. I've learned a lot about myself this week and I feel like I am a much better person for it.

Today's challenge - 15 calve raises every down you stand up, 10 squats every time you go to the bathroom and 10 minutes of stretching.

How is everyone else? How was your weekend? What's going on with everyone?

Replies

• AstridParties
    AstridParties Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    No worries mama! It's part of life and we all go through our ups and downs...hang tough, better days are ahead!!!!! I didn't weigh in...is it too late ? :(
  • AGirlandHerFrenchie
    Options
    Thanks gorgeous!! Never too late to weigh in, send it my way and I'll update the chart.
  • DoomCakes
    DoomCakes Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    Life happens. Glad to know you are working it out and trying. :) I hope things get better at home for you and yours!!

Challenge sounds fun, omg every time I go pee?! I drink so much water my legs will be dead by the end of the day lol. But this is actually a really awesome challenge. :)

My weekend was so short lived. I changed my health webinar from Sunday afternoons to Saturday early mornings, so I lose a day of sleeping in. I'm feeling horrible for skipping TurboFire for 3 weeks now!! AH! But I'm just picking up today where I left off.

Hope you and everyone else is doing well!!!!
  • AGirlandHerFrenchie
    Options
    I'm glad you haven't given up and are still charging ahead. Great work! It's a true commitment to rearrange work, etc. to make sure you have time to work out.

How did your workout go last night?

How did everyone else do yesterday?

I did a lot of calf raises. I wanted to get to the gym on my lunch but was just too busy at work to even take lunch. But I'll get a good workout in tonight after work. :)
  • DoomCakes
    DoomCakes Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    Challenge was completed yesterday. However, I missed a few squats I think, but then again when someone hears you flush and you're just sitting in the bathroom while they're waiting it's probably a bit weird. Haha.

Work out went great! Did a 15 minute walk with my dog and bf, then did a 30 minute session of turbo fire. :)

Hope all went well for you as well!