Team Bob- Week 8 weigh in

Options
6mimi
6mimi Posts: 1,439 Member
Hi Team Bob!:heart:
I can't believe another weigh day is here already!! I do love these weigh ins. Even if the week didn't go as planned, it gives us a chance for a fresh start. If the week went wonderful... it allows you to show off your hard work!:tongue:

As always, weigh in is open all day Tuesday and I will close the topic Wednesday morning. I am here for you if you need me to post for you. Just send me a message so I will know.

Can you believe that Team Bob won the last weigh in and the weekend exercise challenge? I knew you guys were super fantastic!:bigsmile:

Please remember to post prior weight and current weight.

Go Team Bob!:drinker:

Replies

• 6mimi
    Options
    For Phatav8r:

PW- 303.6
    CW- 305.6

Poor fella has a painful injury! Let's keep him in our prayers!:flowerforyou:
  • jahenry17
    jahenry17 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    PW- 149
    CW- 153

I am hopingg that a lot is water weight. 4 days in Jamaica is a diet killer for sure. Sorry I couldn't contribute to the team this week.

Off to California this week. It is much easier to be healthy in sunny California.
  • pmhandlo11
    pmhandlo11 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    PW- 176
    CW- 174
  • bokatok
    bokatok Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    PW: 165.7
    CW: 163.7
  • bokatok
    Options
    PW- 149
    CW- 153

I am hopingg that a lot is water weight. 4 days in Jamaica is a diet killer for sure. Sorry I couldn't contribute to the team this week.

Off to California this week. It is much easier to be healthy in sunny California.

I bet at least half is salty water weight. A few days of good eating and lots of water should clear you right up. I always have a hard time getting back on the wagon completely when I fall off. It's like I'm hoping along behind the wagon on one leg. Good luck, you can do this. Visualize how good you felt and that happy dance moment when you looked down and saw that 149 on the scale last time.
  • bokatok
    Options
    PW- 176
    CW- 174

Sahweet, you have worked really hard this week. Payout time! :)
  • trugift
    trugift Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    PW- 219.3
    CW- 218.2

I was hoping for a bigger weightloss but I have gone a size down and that makes me smile:happy:
  • 6mimi
    Options
    For Tiffanyf1014:

Good morning!! So sorry but I will be unable to weigh -in tomorrow so I though i would just do it today. I hope that is ok. I am having oral surgery in the morning so I won't have computer access. Here is my weight
    PW: 198.6
    CW: 198.0
    Good luck to the rest of you. Thanks again
    Tiffany

****Good luck on your oral surgery today Tiffany! I will be at the dentist this evening too... finally taking care of this painful chipped tooth. Great job on your loss this week!:flowerforyou:
  • 6mimi
    Options
    PW- 184.0
    CW- 184.6

:sad:

O.k. I had this coming to me!! With all of the physical pain and emotional stress I went through this week, I was really just trying to survive. I didn't log my food good like I needed to and it made the scale go up a little. I take full responsibility for that gain. I am super motivated and ready to get it in gear for this week.
  • bokatok
    Options
    PW- 184.0
    CW- 184.6

:sad:

O.k. I had this coming to me!! With all of the physical pain and emotional stress I went through this week, I was really just trying to survive. I didn't log my food good like I needed to and it made the scale go up a little. I take full responsibility for that gain. I am super motivated and ready to get it in gear for this week.

It is a fresh new week with an awesome new challenge. You've got this!
  • 6mimi
    Options
    Thanks Bokatok!:bigsmile:

My finger is getting much better, and hopefully tonight the dentist will take care of my tooth. I can't believe how much pain I am in right now!!!:frown: I am excited for the fresh new week and ready to put in the hard work that is needed. You know that saying about how I can't complain about the results I didn't get for the work I didn't put in!
  • 6mimi
    Options
    PW- 219.3
    CW- 218.2

I was hoping for a bigger weightloss but I have gone a size down and that makes me smile:happy:

Trugift.. that is fabulous!! The scale is just one small tool we use to see how we are doing on this journey. Going down a size is wonderful!!! Congrats on the size and the scale!!
  • 6mimi
    Options
    PW: 165.7
    CW: 163.7

Great job Bokatok! 2 pounds is huge! You are working so hard on being healthy and I really admire that!
  • chicagoposh
    Options
    PW: 220.6
    CW: 217.3
  • channon26
    channon26 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    PW:222
    CW:210
  • tarynalyssa
    Options
    PW-154.6
    CW- 154.6

Didnt lose much but last week I lost over 5 lbs so I am very happy just to maintain this!
  • yspen42
    yspen42 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    PW-278

CW-278
  • mazarith
    mazarith Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    PW - 208.2
    CW - 206.4

Down 1.8 lbs
  • 6mimi
    Options
    Wow Team! Great numbers!
  • 6mimi
    Options
    For carrielynn62:

PW- 176.0
    CW- 176.0

We hope you are doing well Carrie and will be glad to have you back!