wrist wraps

Options
atynk
atynk Posts: 400 Member
Hello all,

Loving my crossfit, but finding certain exercises with the bar super difficult as my wrists are very weak and its quite painful. Some people I notice use wrist wraps, wondering if there are any you recommend ? THanks !

Replies

• Sasquatchrider
    Sasquatchrider Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Just spend $8 at the nearest sporting goods store. I like longer wraps with thumb loops and Velcro closing. I think the brand on mine are "Harbinger"
  • tabbychiro
    tabbychiro Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I felt the need to get Hello Kitty ones lol so I ordered from a seller on Etsy.

il_570xN.380630894_7mj8.jpg
    http://www.etsy.com/listing/110970782/hello-kitty-crossfit-wrist-wraps?
  • christy_frank
    christy_frank Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    My right wrist gives me problems. I should get some wraps but right now I just ape them.
  • sara_m83
    sara_m83 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    I can't find the link for you now, but I saw something online on an affiliate's site about making your own wrist wraps out of the wrap that boxers use. I bought some boxing wraps and cut to length, then wrap just around my wrists. Easy & supportive and cheap.
  • sugarcrystal8
    sugarcrystal8 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I just got a pair for $8 at wal-mart, I think Golds Gym brand that work perfectly. I broke my right wrist when I was younger so it's always sore from lifts and push ups and now it's taken care of that issue completley.
  • Z_I_L_L_A
    Z_I_L_L_A Posts: 2,399 Member
    Options
    I felt the need to get Hello Kitty ones lol so I ordered from a seller on Etsy.

il_570xN.380630894_7mj8.jpg
    http://www.etsy.com/listing/110970782/hello-kitty-crossfit-wrist-wraps?

I think I will order some of those wrist wraps.
  • acrommett
    Options
    I just got a pair of Atlas Wraps. They have tons of colors and you can even customize down to the thread color. They've helped alot with anything going overhead!
  • Mrs_Duh
    Mrs_Duh Posts: 263
    Options
    Just spend $8 at the nearest sporting goods store. I like longer wraps with thumb loops and Velcro closing. I think the brand on mine are "Harbinger"

this is the kind I have, and they are great!