Feb 23-Mar 1 Weigh-In

Options
beach-chairs-14.jpg

av2a82.jpg

Lookin' good everyone! As a whole, we have lost 4.8lbs! How wonderful for a first week! I have an excel spreadsheet that my hubby programmed for me so if the numbers are off let me know! Have a wonderful weekend and a great week everyone!! Keep up the good work!

Here is your weigh-in for the next week! Don't forget, we are doing measurements as well! Weigh-in by Friday March 1st at midnight!

Start Weight:
Week 1:
Week 2:
Goal Weight:

WEEK 2 Measurements:
Neck-
Chest-
Waist-
Hips-
Right Bicep-
Left Bicep-
Right Thigh-
Left Thigh-

Weekly struggle:
Weekly strength:

WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Start doing push-ups and sit ups without stopping until you can't do anymore. Do this the first two days and record how many you do. Then on day 3, increase your push-ups and sit-ups by two. The next day, add 3 more. Then add 5. Then 5 more. If you can't medically do this, then don't! Its okay! But the goal of this is to push you at least 15 more than you could do at the beginning of the week. If you can push yourself to do more by then, go for it!!!

Let us know how you do on the challenge! Tell us how many you started with, and then how many you ended up with! We're starting off small so that we can build up!!! Have a wonderful weekend and a great week everyone!! Keep up the good work!

GROUP CHALLENGE: Let's push ourselves to lose 10lbs as a WHOLE this coming week! We can do it!

INVITE YOUR FRIENDS! Remember, we are an open group!

If you don't want to do the challenge anymore, please let me know. Any suggestions? Concerns? Send me a message! You can also add me to see when I post!!!

Replies

• phreekles
    phreekles Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Love the challenge! As there are 10 of us we should be able to lose at least 1lb each this week!
  • hawaiiblonde
    Options
    My arms cannot do pushups....they are waaaaay too weak. Anything else I can do this week instead? Seriously, I cant even do one girly pushup!
  • mommamellymac
    mommamellymac Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    My arms cannot do pushups....they are waaaaay too weak. Anything else I can do this week instead? Seriously, I cant even do one girly pushup!

Just go for the sit-ups then! have you tried a wall-push up? As women, we are not really *meant* to be able to do push-ups, so it is harder for us. Try the wall-push ups first then. If not, then just do sit-ups!
  • flanary888
    flanary888 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Ugh.... after 5 days of being sick, and NO exercise :(

Start Weight:
    Week 1:191.6
    Week 2:193.6
    Goal Weight: 175.0
  • mommamellymac
    Options
    Ugh.... after 5 days of being sick, and NO exercise :(

I hope you are feeling better! We all have those days! The important thing is that you don't let it get ya down! You can do it, its not a major setback! :bigsmile:
  • jazzminx
    jazzminx Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Hi guys! I didn't get a chance to weigh in on Friday because I was out of town for the weekend visiting my in-laws. Unfortunately, I didn't watch what I ate and am currently 3ish lbs heavier....ugh. Anyway, I will not let it get me down and I will be back on Friday :)
  • TimeToLoseBelly
    TimeToLoseBelly Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Hi all,
    I think i did ok this week with the diet and exercise.I was on and off with the diet though.i get tempted by the junk food at office parties..anyways hope i do this next week too.
    Starting weight : 130 pounds
    Current weight : 129 pounds
  • phreekles
    phreekles Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Start Weight: 138
    Week 1: 136
    Week 2: 134
    Goal Weight: 126

WEEK 2 Measurements:
    Neck- 12.6 inches
    Chest- 37
    Waist- 26.3
    Lovehandles - 33.9
    Hips- 38.6
    Right Bicep- 10.6
    Left Bicep- 10.6
    Right Thigh- 22.4
    Left Thigh- 22.4

Weekly struggle: Doing my 30 day shred workout everyday! I am terrible for missing it and I really lack the motivation to do it. Also messed up my fast day on saturday due to being hungover :(
    Weekly strength: I made up for missing my fast day saturday by doing it tuesday instead!
  • RoseMay1122
    Options
    SW: 162
    W1: 163
    W2: 160

Neck: 13
    Chest: 42
    Waist: 30.5
    Hips: 40
    R Bicep: 12
    L Bicep: 11
    R Thigh: 23
    L Thigh: 22.5
  • MagicFeather
    MagicFeather Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    SW: 153.8
    W1: 151.6
    W2: 151.6

Neck: same
    Chest: didn't measure
    Waist: same
    Hips: same
    R Bicep: same
    L Bicep: same
    R Thigh: same
    L Thigh: same

Ugh! After last week's glory, I've got nothing good to report. I did what I wanted to do- ate right, lots of vinyasa yoga, 30ds, walking and...nothing. Just one of those weeks, I guess. Times like these are frustrating b/c I never know if I need to be patient and just stay the course or if I need to switch things up a bit. Trying not to live and die by the scales or the tape measure but it's hard when you're putting in the effort and not seeing the results as fast as you want to. On the other hand, I know that this is a place where my bod likes to hang on to every pound for dear life. At the very least it will limit my amount of controlled indulgences this weekend. Hopefully next week I'll get my big payoff like I did last week. Sorry I couldn't contribute to this week's 10 lb. goal.
    good luck to everybody, spring is on its way!
  • linea27
    linea27 Posts: 45
    Options
    Well, to top off my busy, not-that-awesome week, I have no change in weight to report. Probably because it was so hard to get in a workout... I'm gonna start measuring this week, though (I know I said it before, but I'm serious this time haha) because I am eating so much better and lifting... It sounds crazy, I'm sure, but I feel smaller?.... Ok--so weight is the same at 149.
  • hawaiiblonde
    Options
    Week1: 220.8
    Week 2: 223

I had a really bad week. I just wasnt able to control my hunger! rawr! I am back on, this is day three of back on the plan!!!
  • jazzminx
    jazzminx Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Starting Weight: 212
    Week One: ---- (I think it was 215 :cry: )
    Week Two: 217

What the hell!!! I didn't think I did THAT bad this week. I started Body Revolution and did four days of it, plus some time on the elliptical. I missed my workout yesterday because I was exhausted from work and my feet were throbbing. I haven't even been doing too bad with food, a few slip ups but really.....

Ugh, rant over. Dusting myself off and getting over it......
  • mommamellymac
    Options
    Start Weight: 189.8
    Week 1: 190
    Week 2: 189.8
    Goal Weight: 160

I measured all around, and everything is the same but my chest: 43.0

With the challenge, I started out with 15 push ups, and I was able to do 28 by the end of the week. Not exactly an extra 15 but close enough! I'm going to keep doing it. They are girly ones, but I can see my arms are getting toned.
This discussion has been closed.