Hello Friends!

Options
Are you all still out there?? I apologize for going MIA for a while. It's been a bit of a mental battle for as of late, but I think I've got my stuff back in order and am looking forward to catching up with all of you! Please, tell me, how has your 50 day challenge been going??

Replies

• sed1217
    sed1217 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Hello! Glad to hear that you are doing well. No worries about going MIA for a bit. For me, the last few weeks have been up and down, but I am (generally) keeping to my diet, going to the gym, and trying to stay positive. I'm doing well on weight loss, much better than I really expected. Thanks for starting these groups again - without them, I don't know that I would have kept on track for so long :-)
  • garlic7girl
    garlic7girl Posts: 2,234 Member
    Options
    I am glad you are back too! You are so energetic and inspiring! Welcome back with open arms!
  • oAshlio
    oAshlio Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Hi Crystal!

Good to see you back and ready! To be honest I kind of fell off track and I am ashamed for it-- but I always look for the new day to come and start again! I hope to get more active with the coming warm weather but with the snow storms around here it has been hard. At least NERO season is back and I can be pretty active 1-3 days a month!! Now just for the other days!!
  • chaNyn613
    chaNyn613 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Its been goiyng well even though I've gone MIA myself. I finally broke my plateau, earned my second certification for work, and tomorrow I am suppose to take measurements and I feel pretty good about it. I think Wednesday will always be Water Wednesday for me!
  • chaNyn613
    chaNyn613 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Glad you are back!!
  • Crookey21
    Crookey21 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    hey there crystal. its been going alrite. i dont think i reached my goal but i did still have some significant loss so im proud of that. People left and right have been telling me how i look better. to be honest, i still dont see a different with my eyes although i do feel a difference in myself. i hope all is well with you and know we all got ur back. ur the bestest!!