Changes you noticed since starting CURVES

Options
13»

Replies

• LJCannon
    LJCannon Posts: 3,636 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: I LOVE Those Little Exercize Endorphins!! They make Working Out WORTH IT some days!!
  • Curvegirless60
    Options
    Happy New Year to all
    I have just return to Curves, had been absent most of December. I can't wait till I notice changes again.
  • LJCannon
    Options
    :drinker: So glad you are back!! You'll be seeing/feeling those changes in No Time!!!
  • nhughes1864
    nhughes1864 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I've noticed that I can wear shoes with a higher heel and be able to walk in them better. It is easier for me to take the stairs, I have much more energy after a workout and I feel stronger!
  • Curvegirless60
    Options
    I finally went to curves 3 times last week. It felt great. The changes was more energy. :happy:
  • sabrina32576
    sabrina32576 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    I am on week 2 of curves complete abd I am eating better and sleeping better :)
  • Curvegirless60
    Options
    Way to go Sabrina!
  • LJCannon
    Options
    :heart: Hope everyone is having a Fabulous Week, and planning a Great Weekend!
  • Moxie42
    Moxie42 Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    This is only my first week so no major changes yet but I do feel like I have more energy and I'm somehow finding more time to prepare all the food, instead of taking shortcuts like before. Plus it's fun so I find myself looking forward to workouts for the first time ever. I just hope my eagerness lasts and this really is a result of loving Curves so much and not just me doing my usual start-off-gung-ho-and-then-fall-of-the-wagon routine :ohwell: I'm hoping the meal plan and having a place to go will help keep me accountable and in check long-term.

I'm not sleeping well though. I'm so busy and Curves makes me busier...in a good way of course...but I've been go-go-go every day until around 11pm and then I'm too wired to sleep. Before, I was getting to bed by 10 or 10:30 which was perfect.
  • LJCannon
    Options
    :drinker: Congratulations on the More Energy!! I went to Curves for almost 4 Years -- I only quit because they closed down! I was still enjoying it, and would still be there if they were open or if there was another one within a reasonable driving distance of me!
    :heart: Hopefully you will figure out a way to get your rest in. That is just as important as any other part of this Lifestyle.
  • Moxie42
    Moxie42 Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    Thanks LJ! :smile: And congrats on your loss- that's amazing!