What is your fave go-to workout DVD or workout routine?

Options
I don't have a fave DVD yet but I always prefer the elliptical if I have time because I have found that burns more calories than some other machines...what about you? Any ideas/suggestions/recommendations for what you do???

Replies

• Girowinters
    Options
    Yoga on youtube: Sadie Nardini or Tara Styles. There are some good post run/cycle stretches too.
  • vipermom
    vipermom Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I have been challenging myself with the series Get Fit or Thin in 30 from The Firm. I do not necessarily like the food suggestions, but love the workouts. It is a series of 12 DVDs and each one is a 20 minute workout so it does not take up a lot of time. Highly effective with the 4x4 bursts in each 20 minute workout. Generally, I rotate the workouts M, W and Friday morning as suggested and then walk on the off days. Each set of 3 workouts per week covers one day of cardio, one day to cardio sculpt and one day of sculpting.
  • layapooh15
    layapooh15 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    hip hop abs :D
  • fattoothfairy
    fattoothfairy Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    would like to join
    go to the body combat and body pump classes at good life fitness....better for me and makes me more commited to leave the house and actually do the workout with an instructor screaming!
  • diana_marie8302
    diana_marie8302 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I have a lot of respect for Jillian Michaels and have a few of her dvds. I think my favorite is the Ripped in 30 or 30 Day Shred. Shred it With Weights is good too. I just got her kickboxing dvd, not a huge fan of that, and also got her Killer Buns & Thighs dvd which is intense even at the beginner level. Maybe that's just me! lol Good luck!
  • KaliT7
    KaliT7 Posts: 6
    Options
    10 minute trainer dvds